Hot Toys: Cad Bane - Book of Boba Fett 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m not even really a Marvel fan but Sam Wilson Cap and that new Moon Knight figure are serious contenders too.

Those are both great figures and I am seriously, seriously struggling to NOT order MK. Every single part of that costume is just chefs-kiss, right down to the tiny lettering all over it and my god, that stand. That boy would get his own shelf in the detolf. He dont share with nobody.

The show was okay [episode 5 was a bit of a struggle for me, tbh] and Oscar Issac did a great job. We need a headsculpt! And I'm like DONT DOOO EEETTT don't order this guy. He does not fit our current collecting direction. At all.

Khonsu would be so annoyed with me. I would be calling that suit every five minutes. That solid gold pectoral plate...! Wrapped just enough to peek through. Whoever designed that costume should get an Oscar or whatever they do for tv shows. Puns not intended.

Cad Bane 9.jpg

Jedha, been meaning to say that i love all your youtube reviews. Some of, if not the best Hot Toys Star Wars reviews available. Really appreciate the hard work you put in. Gotta say as well that your figure poses are always absolutely incredible! Keep it up my friend! The community appreciates you!

I don’t think this was a figure I wanted originally, but the pics and vids make it look awesome. I’m very tempted.

Catching up with all these reviews and man, we have a figure of the year contender here. The blue gauntlets are like my own issue, not sure why they made them so blue in the show either.

Might be using on of Crosshair's toothpicks for Bane too.

I'm more shocked that he came out in just over a year.

Jedha, been meaning to say that i love all your youtube reviews. Some of, if not the best Hot Toys Star Wars reviews available. Really appreciate the hard work you put in. Gotta say as well that your figure poses are always absolutely incredible! Keep it up my friend! The community appreciates you!

What sets Jedha reviews apart imo are 1. he does not have an obsession with rotating every last joint on every figure in 360 degrees in minute detail, and this is appreciated. 2. Nothing but bomb-ass poses at the end, some of us need all the inspo we can get even if its usually museum pose on the actual shelf. Concise and informative. *helmet nod*

Plus I love how he labels every last vid featuring Boba Fett, "BEST FETT FIGURE EVER?!" lol.

Mine has landed in Sydney about an Hr ago via HK via TBA.
Glad I jumped on the deluxe as soon as he put it up.
That new price is crazy-hell the price i paid was crazy!!
But this guy is a must have early.
Can't be patient enough for PC to get him in a few months away.

Holy hell!! These are starting to hit $500! :horror
And it might only go up from there! We’ve likely just started to see the effects of HT’s more limited runs with items selling out at preorder after only a couple of months. I suspect the next AotC wave with Anakin and Padme will similarly go up pretty quickly after release and sold out everywhere. The days of in stock deals are likely at an end for a while.

Same, haven't gotten anything, but put him on a payment plan to delay things a bit anyway.

I'm waiting for that Appo+BARC speeder e-mail to hit any day now...

Back