Hot Toys: Cad Bane - Book of Boba Fett 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really kicking myself for not PO this… I thought about it so many times but figured I’d wait for a CW version but this turned out amazing. It’s even sold out on pop collectables.

HT has learned a powerful lesson...

No stock on shelves feels good.

But they could have had even more money... hmmmm, that doesn't feel so good.

Prepare for: HT reissue Cad Bane... Sideshow PO activates in a month.

I watched ep 7 of BOBF the other day…I thought HT missed on the weathering of Bane’s coat but they didn’t actually , if you pay close attention to the episode …he wasn’t really weathered down and the coat was that vibrant brown like this figure

HT has learned a powerful lesson...

No stock on shelves feels good.

But they could have had even more money... hmmmm, that doesn't feel so good.

Prepare for: HT reissue Cad Bane... Sideshow PO activates in a month.
With new hat

Finally got Cad Bane in my collectionView attachment 650676
7tajo3.gif

MasterRazzerr76 LOL Cad-Vain, without his big hat, now you got him trying every other hat in the shop, including a hairpiece. :lol

Last edited:
Anyone think it’s worth it to try and order one from Popcultcha? I still have a B1 battle droid on PO from them, and I feel like they are going to tell me they have no more, and can’t fulfill the order because I ordered it so late lol. I haven’t heard anything. It’s also the only order I have ever done with them.

Anyone think it’s worth it to try and order one from Popcultcha? I still have a B1 battle droid on PO from them, and I feel like they are going to tell me they have no more, and can’t fulfill the order because I ordered it so late lol. I haven’t heard anything. It’s also the only order I have ever done with them.

Might be worth it, to try to snag one for retail, don't think many of us thought he'd be flying off the shelves like this.

Even if they do cancel it, at least you gave it a shot.

its worth it.
I've used them for awhile and I live in Oz.
we are near to last to get stock,but always a reliable fall back.

The only reason PC would cancel would be if they get shorted. They close PO's once they sell through what they have ordered from Hot Toys. The only time I remember that happening was with Krennic (but I only watch Star Wars figs)

Love this figure and really hope my waitlist converts. The only thing that really bothers me is how squeaky clean and bright the gauntlets are. The proto was perfect.

Attachments

• Cad-Bane-2.jpg
    Cad-Bane-2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-07-22 at 10.00.28 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-22 at 10.00.28 PM.png
    937.4 KB · Views: 0
Back