Hot Toys: Cad Bane - Book of Boba Fett 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The addition of Todo and the jets for his boots was also not screen accurate to BOBF but hot toys included that so why not an extra hat? I get he lost it before this point in the timeline but it would’ve been a nice inclusion for those that wanted a more first appearance look since that’s what they were going for by the deluxe accessories. Not a deal breaker but still a legitimate concern for those that want one. Diminishing peoples need for an accessory they want might make you feel better but it doesn’t make you right.
Geez dude, who peed in your cereal? I wasnt trying to diminish anyone's needs, not does that make me feel good.

I think you've mitead my post and taken something I didnt exactly say personally. How about you just chill out a bit.

The addition of Todo and the jets for his boots was also not screen accurate to BOBF but hot toys included that so why not an extra hat? I get he lost it before this point in the timeline but it would’ve been a nice inclusion for those that wanted a more first appearance look since that’s what they were going for by the deluxe accessories. Not a deal breaker but still a legitimate concern for those that want one. Diminishing peoples need for an accessory they want might make you feel better but it doesn’t make you right.
Might as well get the Sideshow Cad Bane then if you want the Clones War looks

Geez dude, who peed in your cereal? I wasnt trying to diminish anyone's needs, not does that make me feel good.

I think you've mitead my post and taken something I didnt exactly say personally. How about you just chill out a bit.
That’s some expert level gaslighting there “dude”. Did you not quote someone who was making it seem like people were dumb or had “short memories” about his hat size and then comment confirming this detail with a picture further proving that no one should need the hat because he lost it? First you dog pile on those who are just wanting an extra accessory with people who are diminishing those who want it, then you deny doing so.

Or did I read that wrong? If I did my apologies. If not, own it.

Might as well get the Sideshow Cad Bane then if you want the Clones War looks
I did contemplate that but I had already ordered this one because at the time it was the only one available. I could cancel but I like this one more. Or I could comment on here to see if someone will actually make a hat which this community seems to do a lot of.

I really think this is figure of the year tbh. The only figures that could possibly dethrone him are maybe one of the Raimi figures. But in terms of Star Wars? This is it! SO beautiful.

That’s some expert level gaslighting there “dude”. Did you not quote someone who was making it seem like people were dumb or had “short memories” about his hat size and then comment confirming this detail with a picture further proving that no one should need the hat because he lost it? First you dog pile on those who are just wanting an extra accessory with people who are diminishing those who want it, then you deny doing so.

Or did I read that wrong? If I did my apologies. If not, own it.
Whoa there champ! I think you should re read my post. For starters I simply mentioned that people forget small details like the hat being smaller in Bad Batch, also being the most recent animated depiction before the live action.

No where did I pile on anyone saying they dont deserve an accessory or say anything of the sort. If simply showing a side by side comparison of something is "piling on" as you put it, I'd hate to see how you react to any other standard social media photos.

I get it about the hat size and people wanting an alternate since other things from TCW were included that weren’t part of his appearance on TBOB, but at the same time I really don’t care.

The figure looks great to me and I’m stoked to get it. With the number of complaints I won’t be surprised if someone makes a custom larger hat and offers it for sale.

Cad Bane deluxe just hit HK$3280 on TBA wow! Supply and demand in full effect. Thank god I picked him when I did 😮‍💨

Cad Bane deluxe just hit HK$3280 on TBA wow! Supply and demand in full effect. Thank god I picked him when I did 😮‍💨
I was thinking about getting him for two days ... that dilemma is now resolved by itself, it priced me out :D

My final payment is this week, can’t wait to get him. He turned out great.

Looks like HT has kicked the production team in the behind, looking forward to some more SW reveals this week or next.

No more stock... Waitlisted everywhere... prices soaring on ebay... what is going on?

I love it.
We are officially on the other side of "HT is making way too many of each figure, I'll just wait for a deal after it's in stock...". That, coupled with the fact that they've knocked the last few figures out of the park and there's newfound demand... Let's see if they over-swing back the other way...

Back