1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine in yesterday! I actually won this from Sideshow during Spooktacular a few weeks ago! I really wanted the regular version, but it was already on waitlist so I wasn't able to get that version unfortunately. However, I will say, this figure is an absolute beast! I agree with Remy on a lot of his points in terms of lighting. It looks a lot better in hand than it does in pictures & also looks a lot better in a fully lit room than it does in a lit detolf. Pretty disappointed with the lack of articulation, but I was expecting that since the figure is very bulky as it is. The bandolier also broke when I was gently trying to re-position it, but I think I like the symmetry of the suit without the bandolier anyway so it doesn't bother me as much as I initially though it would. The base is way to big to display with other BvS figures in a single detolf shelf so I just used a generic black stand and you can see that it's still bigger than the other two BvS figures I own. I added some wire to the cape real quick this morning to give it some motion also. Here's some pictures:

I miss the regular armored version, I jumped to waitlist as a despair gesture yesterday. However I still got a chance to get this version. But I can't decide if I like it. Not screen accuracy bothers me a little. But I want some armored version badly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I miss the regular armored version, I jumped to waitlist as a despair gesture yesterday. However I still got a chance to get this version. But I can't decide if I like it. Not screen accuracy bothers me a little. But I want some armored version badly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can get it at retail price why not do that. If you really don't like it in hand can easily sell it. Given the demand I doubt you'd lose any money.

I'm getting this version and can't wait!

Anyone remember the 'Arms Depot' (Before Hot Toys announce Dark Knight Armory)??
It's been collecting dust in the garage corner, but now it found its new purpose! :yess:

With all exclusive accessories!
BvSDisplay01.jpg

Close up
BvSDisplay02.jpg

Meanwhile, 1 level below DK with HT Armory
DkDisplay03.jpg

I have the regular armored version but Im getting tempted by this one. i have $80 in RP I might blow on it it just looks really good.

If you can get it at retail price why not do that. If you really don't like it in hand can easily sell it. Given the demand I doubt you'd lose any money.

I'm getting this version and can't wait!

This is something i needed to hear. I'm pulling the trigger. Thanks :D

Got mine in yesterday! I actually won this from Sideshow during Spooktacular a few weeks ago! I really wanted the regular version, but it was already on waitlist so I wasn't able to get that version unfortunately. However, I will say, this figure is an absolute beast! I agree with Remy on a lot of his points in terms of lighting. It looks a lot better in hand than it does in pictures & also looks a lot better in a fully lit room than it does in a lit detolf. Pretty disappointed with the lack of articulation, but I was expecting that since the figure is very bulky as it is. The bandolier also broke when I was gently trying to re-position it, but I think I like the symmetry of the suit without the bandolier anyway so it doesn't bother me as much as I initially though it would. The base is way to big to display with other BvS figures in a single detolf shelf so I just used a generic black stand and you can see that it's still bigger than the other two BvS figures I own. I added some wire to the cape real quick this morning to give it some motion also. Here's some pictures:

Grats on winning such a great figure! Very lucky! :hi5:
Good to see someone who view the same sentiment.

Fortunately, even with the lighting issues, this thing looks amazing!!!
once you see him in the detolf...still, you cant help but admire and think its such a bad ass figure.

Love the pose man.

Last edited:
This is something i needed to hear. I'm pulling the trigger. Thanks :D

Don't blame me if you hate it :lol I doubt that will happen though. Most who've got it here seem to either love it or like it with a few critiques about how it looks under certain light etc. Not seen anyone say its outright bad.

I've had the same doubts as you even though I pre-ordered months ago, but only way to know for sure is it to see it in hand. Demand for this line is such we won't lose money on it even if we decide to sell and look for the regular version on the secondary market.

Mine is coming on Tuesday :yess: Months of waiting then two Batman figures in a week. Can't wait to see how he looks next to Supes and regular Bats but gonna keep checking on availability of the regular armour just in case I want to swap.

Back