1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these exclusive versions only available through SS? I've only seen regular versions with UK sellers but maybe i'm not looking hard enough :lol

Regarding the stand, is the crotch cradle really needed? He seems fine just free standing on the base of the stand.

Crotch grabbers are up to the collector. I never feel comfortable leaving a figure without a stand, I'd always expect to come home to figures on their faces.

I buy regular black stands for all my figures, I never use the ones they come with.

I stand most without support and never had one fall over. I make sure they can be shaken a little and not fall over first. Only my Dark Knight figure needs a stand because it has such weak ankle joints. I understand the armoured batman is similar.

Last time my dad visited, with admittedly deteriorating vision, he wondered why batman had three legs so I'm thinking of getting some clear plastic stands instead. The clear plastic flight stand on the Christopher Reeve Superman stands out much less than the black flight stand with the Cavil figures.

As JBot mentioned, bases and stands are pretty much at your discretion. I generally never feel comfortable standing them on their own without any kind of support, especially living in Southern California. The only ones I have free standing are AoU Hulk, Ultron Prime and Groot.

I always try and display them on the bases or stands that they come with, but if the base is too large or I don't like the stand, then I just use a generic oval shaped crotch grabber.

To answer your EX question, I do believe EX versions in the west are only available via SSC. I could be wrong though.

Iv got a spare armored batman display stand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be joining the others who missed this figure. JL looks like the same suit, just his hair parted the other way. Should be good to go!

I thought he will be wearing a black suit? Is there a teaser picture of him in JL?

The black suit isn't confirmed but even if he wears it, it will only wear it for a short time. If they follow the comics and animated series its just to help him absorb more sunlight while getting back to full power.

I'll be getting the black suit for sure!

It will probably be a Toy Fair Exclusive with regular Superman as a regular release.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

They might do it. They might not. At this point, nobody knows except those involved in making the film.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yeah, people like to say what will or will not happen, but nobody knows except for the filmmakers.

I remember all the talk about the Iron Spider suit possibly being in CW, and it wasn't even hinted at.

I'm undecided on a potential black suit Superman. Room is becoming a factor and I'm not sure if a Superman variant would be necessary, especially if it has limited screen time. All I'd be interested in at this point from JL is collecting the group, sans Cyborg and Batman variants. Just Supes, regular Batman, WW, Flash and Aquaman.

I'm undecided on a potential black suit Superman. Room is becoming a factor and I'm not sure if a Superman variant would be necessary, especially if it has limited screen time. All I'd be interested in at this point from JL is collecting the group, sans Cyborg and Batman variants. Just Supes, regular Batman, WW, Flash and Aquaman.

After the endless Batman and Iron Man variants surely Superman deserves one! It's from one of his most iconic stories, personally I'd be pretty frustrated if they don't include the black suit at least for a couple of scenes. I just hope they do it right and don't include a cape or make the S all black to. People don't have to buy the figure but i'm sure i'm not the only one that would love to have it in their collection.

We got two Batman variants from the last movie, one he only wore in a dream sequence, and no doubt more in JL. Give Supes this one variant figure please.

After the endless Batman and Iron Man variants surely Superman deserves one! It's from one of his most iconic stories, personally I'd be pretty frustrated if they don't include the black suit at least for a couple of scenes. I just hope they do it right and don't include a cape or make the S all black to. People don't have to buy the figure but i'm sure i'm not the only one that would love to have it in their collection.

We got two Batman variants from the last movie, one he only wore in a dream sequence, and no doubt more in JL. Give Supes this one variant figure please.

Oh no, I'm not saying they shouldn't make it if the black suit does appear in JL; they should. I'm just not sure if I'd personally get it.

Oh no, I'm not saying they shouldn't make it if the black suit does appear in JL; they should. I'm just not sure if I'd personally get it.

Ahh okay, I misread that then sorry. As its likely the only alternate Superman we'll ever get i'd buy it but I understand many wouldn't care for it. I had no interest in the Knightmare Batman but I know a lot here love that figure. Snyder seems to like paying homage to the comics so I do expect to see that suit briefly in Justice League.

Obviously i'm not in favour of him wearing black for a whole movie, if anything I want his traditional colours made a little lighter to reflect the less serious tone they seem to be going for this time.

Back