1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be shocked if there wasn't a new suit for Superman in JL. Likely the black one with silver shield from the comics. He's just there in the picture because he pretty much has to be. Although, I kind of wish they'd left him out. I mean, I know we all know he's coming back, but still would be nice to see them keep it on the down low.

Agree on all counts.

Trailer looked great to me....what did yall think

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Looked great to me also. I get the sense that Bruce Wayne/Batman is essentially being made to be the Tony Stark/Iron Man of the DCEU in many ways. It seemed like his character is the one that's going to be providing a lot of the comic relief, as shown in a lot of the interactions in the trailer with WW and The Flash.

Poster from comic con, Supes is not there. I have a feel that DC movie universe wants to introduce other characters too and they want somehow ''rest'' from Superman.
I'm 99.9% sure he will appear in the end for 10 seconds and then movie ends. Trailer looks great and can't wait to watch the movie. But without Supes it will not good as good as Part 2 will be (For me of course)
13716147_542421619275962_4482377949067811900_n.jpg

I just can't muster up much excitement for a Justice League movie without Superman.

As a staunch Supes fan you think I'd say the same, but I actually like how he's seemingly either absent or will appear at the very end of Part 1. It makes his death feel more "real" so to speak, as opposed to him immediately coming back and Batman and Wonder Woman not feeling his loss at all and still grieving. I'd like to see them in the heat of battle with the main villain, or on the brink of defeat, and he suddenly comes swooping in the way he did in BvS after regenerating from the nuke blast.

It'd be funny to see the looks of confusion on all their faces for various reasons: Batman and WW obviously because he's back, and Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg out of actually meeting him for the first time.

I just can't muster up much excitement for a Justice League movie without Superman.

I don't know if this has any sense but... I'm Henry's fan and following him. He had beard and longer hair while ago, now she shaved it and looks as BvS Supes. From this I can say that Bearded part is small role in JL P1 just in the end to see that he's back. and in JL P2 he will be again in his blue costume, and they are shooting Part 2 same time with Part 1, usually movies like this, do such a things. If I'm wrong and Supes have completely new looks I can't see any sense to use him on Poster I'v posted. Everything is same just hair seems more natural, wavy

As a staunch Supes fan you think I'd say the same, but I actually like how he's seemingly either absent or will appear at the very end of Part 1. It makes his death feel more "real" so to speak, as opposed to him immediately coming back and Batman and Wonder Woman not feeling his loss at all and still grieving. I'd like to see them in the heat of battle with the main villain, or on the brink of defeat, and he suddenly comes swooping in the way he did in BvS after regenerating from the nuke blast.

It'd be funny to see the looks of confusion on all their faces for various reasons: Batman and WW obviously because he's back, and Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg out of actually meeting him for the first time.
This

Didn't they confirm a while back that this won't be a 2 part film now? It's going to be one contained story/movie.

I think so. Two separate movies/separate stories I think is what I read now

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I thought part 1 was leading up to the war with Darkseid in part 2.

I wish I didn't feel so negatively towards this, but I'm just not impressed. Wonder Woman trailer was pretty good though.

Poster from comic con, Supes is not there. I have a feel that DC movie universe wants to introduce other characters too and they want somehow ''rest'' from Superman.
I'm 99.9% sure he will appear in the end for 10 seconds and then movie ends. Trailer looks great and can't wait to watch the movie. But without Supes it will not good as good as Part 2 will be (For me of course)
View attachment 280344

That's not going to be the case. Henry was at the panel, he's in the first image, and he has been on set multiple days.

image.jpeg

Found some pictures of Henry Cavill at SDCC getting his SS shirt signed by the cast of SS. Thought that was pretty cool.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Back