1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it's held in place by a small peg in the buckle. Just gently pry it outward so as not to snap the peg.

北京国安;9042812 said:
yes[emoji106]
stock

42236fc8d1cb6ba47c0ce7d15e3c6b54.png

mod
a643c66ffe2caee892773b6257a9e897.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Thanks guys. :duff

I'm sure this has been asked 1,001 times, but will the suicide squad Batman come with a removable rebreather?
as I know it, there will be no suicide squad version of batman. but if you buy harley queen, the rebreather accessory will be included

as I know it, there will be no suicide squad version of batman. but if you buy harley queen, the rebreather accessory will be included

Not Harley Quinn but the exclusive Deadshot.
As for the SS Batman I'm quite sure they will release it, no one turns down easy money.

As mentioned, the rebreather comes with EX Deadshot.

There's currently no PO for SS Batman, but I'd say it's more likely it does get released in the future. It's Batman and Batman always sells. As mentioned, easy money. If they do come out with it, I imagine it'd be out by summer. JL comes out in November so a JL Batman will probably go up for PO around then. Folks who missed BvS Batman though will probably be inclined to pick up a SS Batman to tide them over until the JL comes out; not to mention the SS Bat suit looks more like the BvS one, so folks who don't necessarily like the design of the JL one may also opt for the SS one. I imagine they'd recycle many parts from the BvS Batman for the SS Batman, so it'd be an easy figure to make for easy sales.

thanks for the correction! I forgot to mention that I wasn't sure whether it will be included in harley or deadshot:lol
though there's definitely possibility hot toys will release a SSversion of batman, it's just strange to me that the rebreather accessory is included in different figure. at least I hope hot toys will give at least different expression, eyes or mouthplate for the rebreather version:yess:

Is that the Unreal Toys cape?
If so, it doesn't look as thick as it did in the promo pics... which is better, IMO. I mean, the way it looks in your pics is the way I'd prefer it

I believe this is his custom cape that he is offering for sale :)

Ahh yes I remember that now but didn't have my figure at the time, will bookmark it so I don't lose it again. Been getting a few funny looks constantly messing with his crotch. Many thanks!

Be careful when you try it, though, I split the zipper on my figure while attempting it, took some time to fix it, though I WAS able to fix it...

If I attempt it again I'll likely unzip it first to keep that from happening again...

北京国安;9043400 said:

Just ordered one of these from Jaxxon-looks awesome. I have one of his batman returns capes and that was great too. So looking forward to getting one of these.
Il put it on my one that iv modded and transfer then headsculpt and cape from that one which I cut down to my stock one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my cape from Unreal Toys last week. Really nice. Folding over the shoulders was not a problem and it drapes really well. It is really long and I have contemplated cutting it down, but as of now, it's fine the way it is. I will try to post a pic later.

[Off Topic]
Taking the chance to wish everyone Happy new year..... it's 2017 here at GMT +0800....
Happy collecting!!!!!

I wish my Batman would come in from AP !!!!!!!

You and me both, brother! Have they given you an ETA? I've tried calling and emailing them a half dozen times and never got a response.

Happy New Year!

I keep looking at his figure and really enjoying it. Such a great likeness with so many accessories. Easily my favorite of the three I bought from this film (Batman, Armored Batman, and Knightmare Batman - passed on the armored repaint).

Just a quick question, how many costumes will Batman have in Justice League? Has there been any confirmation on that front?

Back