1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I generally don't do mods either. I've had to repair some things which often involves regluing something in place but I try not to make any major changes. I'm always tempted to try modding but I don't want to mess something up and not be able to get it back to how it was.

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

Only change I did. The before pic I should've taken from the side to show the indentation.

I generally don't do mods either. I've had to repair some things which often involves regluing something in place but I try not to make any major changes. I'm always tempted to try modding but I don't want to mess something up and not be able to get it back to how it was.

Painting the scratches is easy & if you use an acrylic paint, it's easily removeable.
I only modded it because I have two, one il keep completely stock because it looks great as is & the other to mod & try more extreme poses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot Toys nailed it. Sold off my Bale Batman for this as I only have room for one version of the character and it doesn't disappoint. I'm a big fan of the better articulation as well.

fcc3198e4465165e153b6a06be1bd763.jpg

Hot Toys nailed it. Sold off my Bale Batman for this as I only have room for one version of the character and it doesn't disappoint. I'm a big fan of the better articulation as well.

fcc3198e4465165e153b6a06be1bd763.jpg

I REALLY like this pose. I just got this figure last night from my LCS. I'm gonna try and mimic this as its so much better than my current pose.

Thanks for sharing!

Using the Keaton Bats Base?

Good eye, yup! I wasn't digging the branded base that he came with I took a 89 Bats base that I had got of of ebay a while ago, removed the plate with the yellow Bat symbol and gave it spray with black paint. The BVS base will stay in the box.

Not sure why people are painting the scratches - I'd say leave it stock. It looks fine.

Real thing is not white/silver:

I just think it makes him look a little more like a big screen adaptation of "The Dark Knight Returns." That's all I'm interested in, since I didn't care for BvS:DoJ.

15d5f05c4177b1fa8c7976eb890c5cca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone's belt broken. I was adjusting the the suit and the little peg snapped trying to put it back on. Any advice? suggestions?

Has Sideshow made a statement on existing the waiting list? Will/have they announce that an existing Wait List is voided so that you know one way or the other if you are going to be able to get one or not?

Finally found use for the sniper rifle :rock
Found an old 1/6 military bag in my parts bin and used the strap. Kinda digging this look even though not screen accurate.

Back