1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow they are really behind on this stuff. People who ordered from HK have had it a month plus already. It use to be we would be getting it right around now.

Hot Toys re-adjusting their shipping after seeing the demand. Fully expect my waitlist to convert now!

(This post is much more realistic than a "they are going back to improve him" nonsense.)

Hot Toys re-adjusting their shipping after seeing the demand. Fully expect my waitlist to convert now!

(This post is much more realistic than a "they are going back to improve him" nonsense.)

I got on the waitlist for the exclusive, I wonder if I would have a better chance of converting on the regular edition. Don't want to risk getting two though.

This was released in HK already. I honestly wouldn't worry if SSC says there will be a delay. It's usually just to cover their ass just incase it arrives later than expected. Sort of a covering all bases thing.

ee7bf2b5e5aa47c976d9ee5842056e62.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know I saw that HT fixed the issues with Deadpool's wrists and that SSC will get this newly fixed batch

Now I'm not saying that the delay on Batfleck is the same reason, but can you imagine if they fix the Batfleck issues as well..Cape length, lowering the insignia, shortening the cowl flap, perhaps adding more padding to his shoulders to bulk it up etc.

You know maybe as a norm, from now on, we should not purchase the first run or the HK first release HT figures anymore, seems that HK is getting the figures with the issues. I don't know about you but maybe I"ll wait as it seems that SSC seems to get the better revised stock of these figures ex: Rey with teeth marks

Back