1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most critics certainly but not most people.
BVS was NOT a flop contrary to what we often read.

This isn't an argument worth having. I complained about a 2 second nitpick and the BvS defense squad gets riled up. If you like the movie, great! If you think the majority of people liked it, even better.

Come on guys,
Don't feed this troll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. Come on, really? I made a complaint about a small part and even stated IT WAS A MINOR complaint and I'm trolling? I think this conversation speaks more to the sensitivity of the BvS fans.

This isn't an argument worth having. I complained about a 2 second nitpick and the BvS defense squad gets riled up. If you like the movie, great! If you think the majority of people liked it, even better.

I'm commenting on what you wrote, nothing more.

I checked the BluRay when this figure was released to see if the cowl had patterns, and YES, it has those patterns. The patterns are just smaller -- finer -- that it blends well with the metallic color.

Yup.

batman-v-superman-cowl.jpg

Im on Waitlist too for this figure. hope it converts because he looks amazing. Great pix everyone!!! :)

Personally I got on the waitlist on the 23rd. Anyone else care to share what day you got on the waitlist? And if it converted yet?

Thanks!

is anyone actually seriously worried they wont make any more of this figure... or superman for that matter? I think its a really nice figure although i dont have any plans to buy it (was going to wait for the solo film) I just cant see them not making more, I mean it is batman after all.

is anyone actually seriously worried they wont make any more of this figure... or superman for that matter? I think its a really nice figure although i dont have any plans to buy it (was going to wait for the solo film) I just cant see them not making more, I mean it is batman after all.

Going to plenty more Bat and Superman down the line with their solo movie. I have all 3 Bat PO cause I can't wait that long. :lol

Back