1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of Tony Mei mods is to warm the cowl then compress it down and forward a tad to get that effect in the screen shot. Pretty sure he said anyone was ok to copy that mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that a "Mei mod" LOL ? I've been heating a reshaping plastic for years

Is that a "Mei mod" LOL ? I've been heating a reshaping plastic for years

Lol I know right? Its called being practical and thinking outside the box to get a result.

Not sure why people have to attach it to someone's name.

"You can put the thread in the needle. Thats what enzolt said. He said you can copy the mod."

Yes it was a joke.

Love Tony's work. Love all good work. Was just having some fun.

Just trying to have a little fun. I'm one of the guys who got stuck with the tfa han and chewie two pack.

Yes it was a joke.

Love Tony's work. Love all good work. Was just having some fun.

Just trying to have a little fun. I'm one of the guys who got stuck with the tfa han and chewie two pack.

At least Han came out good

When wanting to take the wrinkles out of the robe for TFA Kylo Ren figure for anyone who has it, a good method is to give it water treatment to smoothen it out.

You all have my permission to use this mod.

When wanting to take the wrinkles out of the robe for TFA Kylo Ren figure for anyone who has it, a good method is to give it water treatment to smoothen it out.

You all have my permission to use this mod.
Hahahahaha

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

All said and done this figure is one of my all time HT favorites and is a must have....can't say that about the latest IM variant...:lol

New pattern
New fabric
640029a9685cb98356d2483b0badc07c.jpg

a8a26ac529f8a38514e869875b2f7155.jpg

Back