1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That crease doesn't go all the way around. Look for pics of the back of his head or a video from toy soul. It's all a solid piece as of now. Maybe that's going to change in the final product.

why would the figure have a noticeble seam and not have the head seperate. I will let you figure out this one. the neck cannot be one piece because it will be EXTREMELY difficult to change the eyes on the head. you can see here the seam on the front pic but the back has been photoshopped. look for pics of apocalypse batman and you will see the seam on the neck.

dc-comics-batman-sixth-scale-betman-v-superman-hot-toys-9026181-01.jpg

That seam is sculpted. Trust me, as of right now, the head and cowl are joined. Just go through the pics again and you will see. If it stays that way, I would expect the whole thing to be hallow and you change out the eye pieces with a little tool. Tweezers maybe.

dc-comics-batman-sixth-scale-betman-v-superman-hot-toys-902618-11.jpg

Also there's an older pic posted in the early pages that show the sculpt being painted and its all one piece.

That seam is sculpted. Trust me, as of right now, the head and cowl are joined. Just go through the pics again and you will see. If it stays that way, I would expect the whole thing to be hallow and you change out the eye pieces with a little tool. Tweezers maybe.

View attachment 238083

Also there's an older pic posted in the early pages that show the sculpt being painted and its all one piece.

Budget stark who saw the figure at the last show told me that it's all one piece

I'm sure it'll change when it's finalised, unless they're using the same tech that the movie suit uses

I really hope they improve that tarp they call a cape. Similar to the Iron Studios statue... They did it with Superman, they can do it here.

62c7b03e3555c4103ade7f83d02f8422.jpg

8338df146a0479a2920cdf87bc61666e.jpg

Eeeesh not a fan of that at all. It looks cheap ( doubt it is though ) & toyish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope they improve that tarp they call a cape. Similar to the Iron Studios statue... They did it with Superman, they can do it here.

The cape looked fantastic from the ToySoul videos I saw. That statue had a sculpted cape, so I don't think they can recreate that at all

The cape looked fantastic from the ToySoul videos I saw. That statue had a sculpted cape, so I don't think they can recreate that at all
It's very possible for a cloth cape to look similar to that. HT's capes are terrible when it comes to folds. My custom cape for Bale Batman folds and drapes well. Tony Mei's MOS cape does too.

Forget the cape, it's the headsculpt that's glaringly terrible

Yeah, there's no denying that head sculpt. It's spot on. They need to leave that as it is and fix the other stuff.

Sorry guys I just ain't seeing it-the eyes are plasticky and dead like a cheap toy, the whole head is too small in comparison to the actual costume. It looks nothing like Ben affleck, no stubble. The mouths too long, the chin isn't there.
It's just not good

Aparently this was one of those impulse pre orders lol. The figure will be fine we will see that soon. It happened to MoS and that was one of the best figures of that year when it came out.

62c7b03e3555c4103ade7f83d02f8422.jpg

8338df146a0479a2920cdf87bc61666e.jpg

Just realised you guys think I'm talking about the hot toys batman.
No that figure looks amazing for a proto and will no doubt get better.
I'm talking about this piece of **** somebody had the audacity to post in this fine forum.
*******s

Hahaha it's a freaking 1/10 scale, fully sculpted figure. I wish I could take a dump on the HT proto and send it to you.

Yeah you actually could, I'm not sure why you would want to though. But each to their own I suppose

Back