1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The chest was probably the first thing I noticed that was wrong with the fig.

So will this be at toy fair next month? What's the hot toys' presence like at the show?

I made a few changes and I am much happier with the look of this figure now. If HT could just make some tweeks, it would be so much better.

Changes:

1. Slimmed the neck slightly
2. Bigger rounder delts
3. Raised the chest
4. Raised the lats
5. Slimmed the waste
6. Tightened the suit in a few places

HT BM vS MM BM V2.jpg

I made a few changes and I am much happier with the look of this figure now. If HT could just make some tweeks, it would be so much better.

Changes:

2. Bigger rounder delts
3. Raised the chest
4. Raised the lats
5. Slimmed the waste

View attachment 237861

Should post this on Hot Toys's facebook page

Changes:

2. Bigger rounder delts
3. Raised the chest
4. Raised the lats
5. Slimmed the waste

View attachment 237861

Yes Perfect! You just need to move up the Abs aswell and your done.

Post it to their Facebook!

So strange that Bats can look amazing and then strange even in the same scene, they need to edit that last shot where he looks up lol

They better figure out a way to give him articulation in his head. I've seen a few people say it's there, but in every picture of the figure that I've seen, the head and neck are one solid piece. Considering how much movement he seems to have in the movie, it's gonna be a pretty big let down if the fig doesn't have any.

They better figure out a way to give him articulation in his head. I've seen a few people say it's there, but in every picture of the figure that I've seen, the head and neck are one solid piece. Considering how much movement he seems to have in the movie, it's gonna be a pretty big let down if the fig doesn't have any.

FB_IMG_1452052098278.jpgFB_IMG_1450397568882.jpg
Zoom in the neck area.

That crease doesn't go all the way around. Look for pics of the back of his head or a video from toy soul. It's all a solid piece as of now. Maybe that's going to change in the final product.

The fixes we are asking for seem like they would be so easy from an execution and cost standpoint for Hot Toys. Just look at the improvements they just made to Scarlet Witch and Rey. I hope they listen... and an articulated head should be a no-brainer. I really want these figures to be good.

Why does everyone complain about the neck thickness? it looks accurate to me, lol. :huh

I think so too. I just believe it's a little too long... Or maybe just looks that way from certain angles.

Back