Hot Toys: Bladerunner?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Bladerunner & BTTF mentioned?

Oh my...if this is true = all EPIC win for me.

Blade Runner - Deckard
BTTF - Marty 80's, Cowboy, 50's...plus radiation suit. I also want Doc with 80's, radiation suit, cowboy...
Anakin - for sure...
Blade - please.

I think most of us do love Blade Runner. . .however, there have been half-way decent BR customs already released

Gotcha. I don't own any of the custom figures therefore, I would welcome Deckard (at very least). I know it is about artistic intrigrity but why not license yourself out? The majority of films fans enjoy most people would say lack art and intrigrity :wink1:

Nah, but BR is just depressing and miserable in aesthetic design and story, BTTF is thought-provoking in time travel parodoxes and is funny and enjoyable with memorable characters and design.

I judge a classic film as one i can watch over and over again and still love it, i could watch all 3 BTTF films twice in a week and BR only once a year.

Fair enough! :duff

Don't no one better tease me with no Blade Runner Hot Toys. They'll regret it.

I do't know if I should even get started about how I'd flip for DX Deckard, Batty, Marty and Doc. This is HEAVY indeed!:wink1:

God damn where is the translation already? I bet it's just a wish list from the staff. Imagine seeing those licences listed in a catalog though...

Marty and Dic would be cool, but Blade Runner? Hell yes! I'd be down for Gaf and all six Replicants!:yess:

Come on, X... You know how this works. If HT ever did BR it would be Deckard, Batty and that's all.

Would be amazing if they did a Spinner as well, but I can see that being about a 0% chance.

Sucks that we are getting Anakin from HT. That means their first 2 releases are figures that SSC have already done.

Considering that they get the license on loan from sideshow, and sideshow therefore has a say in what HT makes.
With that in mind, consider this. Why would you allow someone to release a product that you might one day release yourself, IF you can prevent it?

why would sideshow ever bother releasing a general lando, if they let Hot toys do it first? Or A tarkin? or any other character that Sideshow has plans to eventually make/ release that might even already be in development?

i doubt we will see ANY SW figures from Hot toys that sideshow has not already released.
I doubt we will see ANY Star Wars figures from HT that Are NOT DX figures.

The ONLY exceptions to this i anticipate Would Be Chewbacca ( as sideshow has said they've had trouble figuring him out) and Possibly a Jar Jar, IF HT WANTS to make one.

Of course they'll make an Anakin Skywalker before a battle-damaged T-800 from T2 or Police shootout T-800 or redo of Reese from the first movie.:censored

I modified the title so this thread can focus on HT Blade Runner speculation, seeing as how there's a BTTF thread in the General Collectibles section.

Come on, X... You know how this works. If HT ever did BR it would be Deckard, Batty and that's all.

Sad but true. :( Then they'd re-do both with eagle-eye action.

Would be amazing if they did a Spinner as well, but I can see that being about a 0% chance.

That would be AWESOME!

most likely only Deckard.
But I'll take what I can get.

Back