Hot Toys: Bladerunner?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Bladerunner & BTTF mentioned?

Blade Runner would be amazing! I don't want to get too excited about it though. It's too incredible to think about...!

And Back to the Future was such a big part of my growing up! I remember in Jr High (1987 or so) they would play BTTF constantly on cable! I can practically recite the entire movie, I've watched it so much!

I only see one guy on FB say BTTF.
This seems to be saying that, if you squint your eyes.

Yup!!! Zoomed it up.

BTTF!!!!! (and Anakin Skywalker)

screen-capture-2-5.png

Bladerunner was cool enough, but is nowhere as great as the BTTF Films :lecture

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Good one dude!
I surmise you like comedic Sci-Fi over thought-provoking Sci-Fi, yes? :D

Nah, but BR is just depressing and miserable in aesthetic design and story, BTTF is thought-provoking in time travel parodoxes and is funny and enjoyable with memorable characters and design.

I judge a classic film as one i can watch over and over again and still love it, i could watch all 3 BTTF films twice in a week and BR only once a year.

Congrats for you BTTF fans. I've only seen the first two films and I wasn't too much of a fan. It was just another movie for me.
We'll see what they have if they get a Blade Runner license.

I would buy a Marty figure only if the Delorean is also confirmed to made...

Doesn't surprise me that fans of Star Wars prequels would hate BTTF :)

Burn.

All of your posts, past, present and future, have lost all credibility with me :thud:

Yes, to Marf I listen to.

Where he's going....they dont need...taste. :lol

I had to.

LOLz.

Holy ____...dwell on the unseen past much...? :monkey1:lol

He sucked, and wasnt funny, so they got someone who didn't suck, and who was funny. :yess:

Double true.

I like Stoltz, but he wasn't right for that part IMO. Fox was the perfect choice, and that's my objective opinion with no nostalgic rose-tinted glasses on. . .OR IS IT???

That's awesome, I genuinely LOLIRL.

You insult over a movie.....seriously :slap

I do not like the BTTF films or MJ Fox's acting whooopie dooo :cuckoo:

GTFO this thread. :panic:

I only see one guy on FB say BTTF.

Blade Runner would be amazing! I don't want to get too excited about it though. It's too incredible to think about...!

And Back to the Future was such a big part of my growing up! I remember in Jr High (1987 or so) they would play BTTF constantly on cable! I can practically recite the entire movie, I've watched it so much!

I like your avatar. :wave

BTTF = Awesome

Blade Runner = cool for those who like. I thought it was a slow story with great visuals.

Anakin = Can't wait to see. Probably get it.

Jack Joker V2 = Here we go again...

Not even beginning to get my hopes up on either of these. I can say that I have no intereste in a 1/6 DeLorean; badass if they make it but I'm cool with the 1/18th version I have.

I would be down for a first movie Doc Brown and Marty though and I'd be all over a Deckard and Batty.

All my life's hopes and dreams are resting on this. If HT lets me down, well. . .I hope you guys are prepared for a NERD RAAAAGE! like few others in history. Because that's what you're gonna be witness to.

All my life's hopes and dreams are resting on this. If HT lets me down, well. . .I hope you guys are prepared for a NERD RAAAAGE! like few others in history. Because that's what you're gonna be witness to.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

If only Hot Toys could fix Flint. Le *sigh*.:rotfl

I think HT should do DX Joes. And that line should consist of Flint and Zartan only, because they are the only characters worthy of the treatment.

Unless someone can translate that text,you shouldn't hope for anything.I remember 2 years ago when HT mentioned Rocky and Rambo in their DX line after Batman and Joker but we never saw that,and Rocky and Rambo are my first priority in this hobby so i was excited like never before.

I never rely on these articles unless it's absolutely confirmed.

I am surprised by the lack of love for Blade Runner. Deckard and Batty would be sweet.....
I think most of us do love Blade Runner. . .however, there have been half-way decent BR customs already released, and none for BTTF that I'm aware of apart from one-offs (ones-off?). Plus, BTTF is just better in the minds of many (self included), and so that's a more exciting prospect.

On another related note, MJ Fox had refused to allow use of his likeness for years, but that is apparently no longer the case based on the Matty deal (even though 6" figures seem like a long shot at this point).

I think HT should do DX Joes. And that line should consist of Flint and Zartan only, because they are the only characters worthy of the treatment.

:lol No way, I'll keep my SSC Joes. HT doesn't have to do everything.

Post your dislike for BTTF films and watch it transpire :wink1:

I am surprised by the lack of love for Blade Runner. Deckard and Batty would be sweet.....

BR is awesome, and different.

:lecture

Not yet. We don't even know if they were actually even mentioned and in what capacity.

Lance Vance FTMFW!

898608-lancevancelookingchil_super.jpg

Back