Hot Toys: Bladerunner?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Bladerunner & BTTF mentioned?

I am of a different mindset. I hated BTTF movies and I care less about the license. Blade Runner and Anakin (Ep III) would be awesome :yess:

Until more information released tis pure fun (for some). :wink1:
how the hell do you hate the BTTF movies? i can understand not liking the sequels as much, but the first one was one of the definitive movies of the decade. then again, it looks like you enjoyed that goofy Wolverine movie, so i guess that's explained.

hate? really? come on.

Marty and Doc!...AWESOME!!!! and what if its an Anakin/DarthVader DX??? would be awesome to!

I am of a different mindset. I hated BTTF movies and I care less about the license. Blade Runner and Anakin (Ep III) would be awesome :yess:

Until more information released tis pure fun (for some). :wink1:

All of your posts, past, present and future, have lost all credibility with me :thud:

Where he's going....they dont need...taste. :lol

I had to.

I liked BTTF but over the years my opinion is somewhat diminished due to the sacking of Eric Stoltz. MJF was great as McFly but Stoltz had the role first. They shot five weeks with him. He's a better actor than Zemeckis is a director.

It's mostly a sentimental favorite because I saw BTTF with my grandma.

I liked BTTF but over the years my opinion is somewhat diminished due to the sacking of Eric Stoltz. MJF was great as McFly but Stoltz had the role first. They shot five weeks with him. He's a better actor than Zemeckis is a director.

Holy ____...dwell on the unseen past much...? :monkey1:lol

He sucked, and wasnt funny, so they got someone who didn't suck, and who was funny. :yess:

I don't see how anyone could picture, let alone wish, that anybody besides MJF played Marty McFly....what is happening in this thread!?

Don't really care one way or the other about BTTF, but Blade Runner would be immense! Just imagine: Deckard, Batty and Pris. Simply amazing! A good HT Anakin would be fantastic as well!

Who cares who had it first? The only thing matters is the outcome and there is no way the movies would have been as good with Stoltz there. He is a good actor but MJF was an even better fit.

Don't really care one way or the other about BTTF, but Blade Runner would be immense! Just imagine: Deckard, Batty and Pris. Simply amazing! A good HT Anakin would be fantastic as well!

Bladerunner was cool enough, but is nowhere as great as the BTTF Films :lecture

I don't see how anyone could picture, let alone wish, that anybody besides MJF played Marty McFly....what is happening in this thread!?

No kidding!! :lol!!

BTW, I'd love BTTF figs, but let's not jump to conclusions...
seems like it's some sort of interview, so it could be each artist's favorite movies?... :dunno

Not long ago, somebody "read" Rambo, so rumors of a DX started rolling, and nothing happened...

I like Stoltz, but he wasn't right for that part IMO. Fox was the perfect choice, and that's my objective opinion with no nostalgic rose-tinted glasses on. . .OR IS IT???

blade runner and back to the future!! would be awesome... im just what hot toys to do ghostbusters and Aliens.. and all my dreams would come true

If they do marty then they have to do a new, smaller body.

The only thing I found on thr BR license was that company who had it (at least for the video game) had dropped it.

Back