1/6 Hot Toys Black Widow - White Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This movie is set after CW when she's on the run after helping Steve and Bucky escape. The earrings are her disguise. :lol

Or she raided Wanda's jewelry box? :rotfl
(Which is only fair, since she stole Nat's jacket. Unofficially.)

Seriously, this is going to be a super tempting figure.

Or she raided Wanda's jewelry box? :rotfl
(Which is only fitting, since she stole Nat's jacket. Unofficially.)

Seriously, this is going to be a super tempting figure.

Yeah, Steve asked her to help break Wanda and company out of The Raft but she was like "No, you can handle that without me; I have something more important to do". :lol

I'm so glad they went back to sculpted hair, I've missed that since Abigail, but why do they continue to use different bodies for the same characters? I get upgrades as time progresses, but taller, shorter, new proportions...Why??!!

How long did she have her ear(s) pierced like that? I honestly never noticed before seeing this.

She had ear cuffs similar to this in Endgame, so they're possibly lining up continuity for her to have had them since CW. Possibly earlier of course - she just opted not to wear earrings during missions! (Good call tbh, as a girl who's known girls who had earrings ripped out of their lobes :lol )

She had ear cuffs similar to this in Endgame, so they're possibly lining up continuity for her to have had them since CW. Possibly earlier of course - she just opted not to wear earrings during missions! (Good call tbh, as a girl who's known girls who had earrings ripped out of their lobes :lol )

Something that might catch light in the dark gives a sniper a target too.:007

I'm so glad they went back to sculpted hair, I've missed that since Abigail, but why do they continue to use different bodies for the same characters? I get upgrades as time progresses, but taller, shorter, new proportions...Why??!!

Yeah agreed ?? Doesn't make sense. Unless of course Disney or whoever signs off told them no more DDD Black Widows !! :lol

Im a little late to the game on this. Is there any updates for this figure?

Definitely my favorite Black Widow figure to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im a little late to the game on this. Is there any updates for this figure?

Definitely my favorite Black Widow figure to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think we'll be seeing this figure till next year when the movie releases.

Amazing work as always. The Barbie stuff has so much potential; you really get a lot out of it. Tell me, did you get the X-Men set of 3 that came out last year? Thank you for sharing.

Amazing work as always. The Barbie stuff has so much potential; you really get a lot out of it. Tell me, did you get the X-Men set of 3 that came out last year? Thank you for sharing.

Thanks my friend. I got two out of the three Marvel Barbie. Storm and Mystique. I already had a better Phoenix. Mystique is still in the box. Here's links to Storm and Phoenix
Storm
https://www.flickr.com/photos/144602624@N05/albums/72157713522127726

Phoenix
https://www.flickr.com/photos/144602624@N05/albums/72157685893418606

Jeez with the movie supposedly releasing spring 2021 ..this version will never get produced until another two years :dunno

Back