1/6 Hot Toys Black Widow - White Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoody999

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Looking pretty awesome !! From Hot Toys own virtual con event

110113427_10157385656762344_7307219200337558742_o.jpg

Screenshot 2020-07-23 at 10.59.21.jpg

Ohh there's gonna be some hate for this. For a museum pose it's fine though I reckon.

Screenshot 2020-07-23 at 11.01.39.jpg

After all these years, the make a sculpted long-hair Widow...

Yes let the rooted vs sculpted hair debate begin !! :lol

I'll replace that pic with more HD when they become available. Not sure myself if it will look OK or not.

Head articulation will certainly be mega limited with that hair though.

Not HT fault but the white suits are a really bad look. I said it before, it makes the heroes look like bug bomb employees.

Looks cool!!! I've not gotten around to any BW figures, but I'm contemplating the EG and the new film version(s)!

Sculpted hair finally but unfortunately exposed neck joint because of the hair style. Pass again for me.

Looks cool!!! I've not gotten around to any BW figures, but I'm contemplating the EG and the new film version(s)!

Yeah me either. None of the sculpts have really been quite right for me. Endgame ponytail hair I don't like so much. But THIS is looking very nice.

Considering the white suit, even though it's not in line with MCU Endgame etc appearances, she will certainly "pop" as they say in the display with this suit.

Another black suit in the display sort of fades into the background a bit imo. Potentially another plus point. If I can get over her not wearing the white in those movies I think this might be a winner.

Well, I’ll be the first to say it here — while the sculpted hair is done well, if I wanted a statue, I’d buy one. This is just a major step backward in the technology of these figures, all because whiny males can’t get over their immature attitude about “Barbie hair”.

Yeah me either. None of the sculpts have really been quite right for me. Endgame ponytail hair I don't like so much. But THIS is looking very nice.

Yeah this white suit looks different enough from her traditional dark suits, plus the sculpted hair looks substantial.

Back