1/6 Hot Toys Black Widow - White Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edit: I will add that I've seen 1/6 rooted customs that look absolutely phenomenal and achieve a look that sculpted hair could could never compare to. But I've never seen Hot Toys rooted hair come close to that level of quality. It always looks like Barbie hair.
Honestly, I've seen <$50 Barbies with better hair than Hot Toys. Super shiny and all that but better styled while still remaining pretty soft.

Have Hot Toys ever considered packing both a sculpted hair and a rooted hair headsculpt in cases like this? That'd be one way of pleasing everyone. Or offering separate releases even.
Ugh, yes. With how much they charge and how few accessories they include, they could at least include an extra head sculpt.

That looks great. I?m sure there will be rooted hair knockoffs.
Yep. I'll probably swap head sculpts.

s-l1600.jpg

The fig does look nice...but from a practicality standpoint, what's the point of the all white suit if you're gonna wear a black belt and straps? :lol

Looks like Hot Toys has their promo photos all ready to go for pre-order. This figure seems like a great option for anyone who was holding out for a Black Widow that can't move her head. :chase

Actually it's the black Widow the non hair dresser types have been waiting for. The hair dresser types now have to buy a actual barbie and dress it up like black Widow going forward.

Actually it's the black Widow the non hair dresser types have been waiting for. The hair dresser types now have to buy a actual barbie and dress it up like black Widow going forward.
I swear you've got a system that notifies you the second someone praises rooted hair.

Go ask the army

CyEMR8E.jpg
OB8l68f.png

Yep...well that's dumb AF! :lol

Also, if I'm not mistaken, I do recall reading somewhere awhile back that the reason the military uses mismatched camo is due to an overabundance of equipment. So to save money they'll use whatever surplus they have...in this case Middle East-type camo...for a snowy environment... :slap

Looks like Hot Toys has their promo photos all ready to go for pre-order. This figure seems like a great option for anyone who was holding out for a Black Widow that can't move her head. :chase

:rotfl

Yesssss, that's the fig I've been waiting on forever! No head action!

I wouldn't be surprised if this figure is actually ready to ship on day of "preorder!"

Yep...well that's dumb AF! :lol

Also, if I'm not mistaken, I do recall reading somewhere awhile back that the reason the military uses mismatched camo is due to an overabundance of equipment. So to save money they'll use whatever surplus they have...in this case Middle East-type camo...for a snowy environment... :slap

You don't carry two of everything genius, snow camo is just a different, usually an outer layer suit. You use the rest of the gear you already have. Camo only exists to break up the shape of a person anyway, not to be an invisibility cloak.

I like the white suit. I love the sculpt on the Endgame figure, but all she did in that suit was yeet herself off a cliff.

I think one of the suits in her solo film is the one that winds up on my shelf, unless they redo an earlier version with sculpted hair.

Back