1/6 Hot Toys Black Widow - White Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpted hair looks great, but will seriously limit head articulation way to much for me. I will still get her but will swap out the head for the Endgame or CW head.

I'm fine with this having sculpted hair, I'm just not crazy about that weird hairstyle they've given her.

That white suit looks fantastic though, so I will still definitely be picking this up.

Her hair’s gonna look pretty weird with her batons out, unless they aren’t removable (or she comes with an alternative hair piece)

I think it'll be fine from the front view. I'll likely leave the batons in anyway. I really dig this suit and the look of the character.

Do we think we can expect Hot Toys to make official announcement for this widow this week? That way she will be up for pre order?

Do we think we can expect Hot Toys to make official announcement for this widow this week? That way she will be up for pre order?

I kind of doubt it. I think they showed official pics of the things that will be going up for pre-order this week. I'm hoping that this and classic suit Spidey go up for PO in the next month.

The white suit is dope...but that faux zipper in the front looks so tacky and cheap! :slap

Oh wait...this is HT after all, where all they do is cut corners and put out cheap shiz and charge you a premium for it...yeah I'm looking at you Styrofoam stands, clam tray plastic for the FFH glitch effect, and going from cloth material to cheap vinyl (IW Cap)! :nono

The white suit is dope...but that faux zipper in the front looks so tacky and cheap! :slap

Oh wait...this is HT after all, where all they do is cut corners and put out cheap shiz and charge you a premium for it...yeah I'm looking at you Styrofoam stands, clam tray plastic for the FFH glitch effect, and going from cloth material to cheap vinyl (IW Cap)! :nono

IDK, most functional/robust zippers on 1/6 figures are not to scale (too large), so if it's not meant to open I don't see have a problem with it being faux/fake and proportioned correctly. Admit it - you're just upset because she's not showing enough cleavage and you can't change that! :lol

IDK, most functional/robust zippers on 1/6 figures are not to scale (too large), so if it's not meant to open I don't see have a problem with it being faux/fake and proportioned correctly. Admit it - you're just upset because she's not showing enough cleavage and you can't change that! :lol

I'm ashamed! You got me good sir! You figured me out! :lol

This looks really cool! I have no interest in this like many of the other recent marvel announcements, but still, this looks great. Love the sculpted hair and I'm usually a person who goes for rooted.

Yes let the rooted vs sculpted hair debate begin !! :lol

I'll replace that pic with more HD when they become available. Not sure myself if it will look OK or not.

Head articulation will certainly be mega limited with that hair though.
:lol just like the recent WW84 sculpted hair Wonder Woman

Back