1/6 Hot Toys Black Widow - White Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The black with the gold is cool for being somewhat reminiscent of her comic outfit, but the white outfit is something different. If I were to get a figure of her I think the white one is the one I would consider. I’ve been getting rid of most of my Marvel figures though so I doubt I’ll pick her up either way.

Can't wait for that one! She's perfect! They nailed everything and I'm glad her hair is plastic
(I wish we could get that Natasha for the Marvel's Avengers video Game)

looks awesome, but I'm still waiting for this

91500abd4705dbb1f4f3a92870252178.jpg

This one looks great too! Another great BW costume.

I think some were wanting revamped BW figures of A1 and IM2.

Found on Facebook. Yeah... totally legit. Time to report.

66ce617d1cb3d8079ae722ce5f2dba5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I was wondering of that too, but if it happens I'll just chalk it up as cream-colored Widow :lol

Storm Shadow figures have taught me the hard way to always use gloves on white 1/6 figures, lol, they seem to yellow if you look at them funny. I got lucky with a replacement coat on ebay eventually for a price I could live with, but for a while the "dirty" figure drove me crazy.

looks great. i really hope its a quick release and we dont have to wait 2 yrs post movie release for this to be in hand.

Do you guys think there is any chance of this? The movie has been delayed so much, the figure could legitimately come out right around the same time but I wonder if they'd actually do it.

Do you guys think there is any chance of this? The movie has been delayed so much, the figure could legitimately come out right around the same time but I wonder if they'd actually do it.

Normally the cycle is to show the proto(Already done), wait for the movie to release, and put it up for PO, with the majority of the production done after a few months of PO under their belt, and i assume they make a certain amount which equals (world wide PO amount + 30%, give or take). This one is weird as it was meant to be out last year before any of the D+ shows aired. And now it's going to be after Loki debuts. You'd *think*, that as Black Widow is one of their best sellers, they would have forged ahead with it and(Fingers crossed), it will be made already, waiting for the movie to hit, it could totally be 2023 before we see figures from this line, lol. No way to tell.

Much like RDJ, Hot Toys can't seem to completely nail ScarJo's likeness even after all these years.

Storm Shadow figures have taught me the hard way to always use gloves on white 1/6 figures, lol, they seem to yellow if you look at them funny. I got lucky with a replacement coat on ebay eventually for a price I could live with, but for a while the "dirty" figure drove me crazy.

Yikes! I'll be extra careful with White Widow then :ROFLMAO:

Hmm, they haven’t included an overview photo will all the accessories etc?
They did but it was quickly deleted off of Facebook not long after it was posted.

I can’t recall seeing anything spoilery in it or any accessories not previewed though. Must be something there that needs revision.

Given they are calling this "Snow Suit" rather than simply "Black Widow", an additional black variant could be possible.

That black one always seems to give me Judge Dredd vibes. Must be the gold and red. But it is a nice look.

I really like the figure, but some of these prototype pictures look quite unprofessional tbh. The ones where she's running/floating over the basepart of the stand just look silly and not quite up to HT's usual work. I think they did something like that for the FATWS Bucky as well. Maybe a new photographer?

Back