Hot Toys Black Widow - Black Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some photos comparing actrees/figure

Attachments

• GridArt_20221007_164028846.jpg
    GridArt_20221007_164028846.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • GridArt_20221007_163003778.jpg
    GridArt_20221007_163003778.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • GridArt_20221007_162522440.jpg
    GridArt_20221007_162522440.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 0
Honestly the sculpt always looked off to me even with the proto, probably because of that terrible spaghetti hair around her face. The sculpt seemed to work much better with the Snow Suit version and hairstyle, so I'm hoping that will stay true for the final product as well.

Man…just when I thought they were getting better with female production pieces.

My hopes for the upcoming WW84 Wonder Woman just went back down.

I actually like the Endgame Scar Jo headscupt more as it's got a more natural look to it. The solo movie version version is not that bad, however the loose flowing hair (sculpt) still looks off to me.

I'll most likely get his version at a discount as I'm still having mixed thoughts.

I actually like the Endgame Scar Jo headscupt more as it's got a more natural look to it. The solo movie version version is not that bad, however the loose flowing hair (sculpt) still looks off to me.

I'll most likely get his version at a discount as I'm still having mixed thoughts.
Agreed. I think the endgame sculpt is more accurate

Endgame sculpt is still their best one. This really looks like a stunt double or some imposter to Scarlett.

Crazy how they're able to go backwards in likeness accuracy with newer figures instead of getting better.

olAYo4Y.png

Last edited:
Do they have their “A” factories and “B“ factories that divvy up the production? The “A” teams maybe get better results. I can’t see why they can different results with very similar sculpts between Endgame and Black Widow solo versions.

I could be wrong, again camera angles and such can play tricks on the eyes but
with the eyes, nose, mouth, cheeks... they all look the same to me.

If anything, they may have tweeked the Endgame sculpt slightly
(I see two "lines" on either side of her nose on the solo version.

In either case, I like them both and will pick her up eventually with Yelena and maybe Taskmaster.

Back