Hot Toys Black Widow - Black Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmaoooo, that scene was so effin' dumb! :rotfl
I thought that scene was great. I thought the whole movie was great.

It's strange, the animosity I'm seeing toward this movie on various fan boards. It almost feels personal to me. Like people resent Scarlett for some reason so they're going out of their way to criticize the movie.

I thought that scene was great. I thought the whole movie was great.

It's strange, the animosity I'm seeing toward this movie on various fan boards. It almost feels personal to me. Like people resent Scarlett for some reason so they're going out of their way to criticize the movie.
I love scarlett in the role but the film could have been better

Especially for those of us who shelled out money to watch on Disney plus

I loved every moment of that movie, and... Hold your horses... Loved the Taskmaster reveal. Makes me want that figure down the line.
The way Dreykov was hurting her and she couldn't answer back was tough to watch, loved how she cracked her nose and everything. Goosebumps !

It's Phase 4. Everything is getting slaughtered even if its decent...apart from Spider-Man. I didn't think it was too bad. Certainly not one of the best, but the MCU has had worse.

I wish they would increase her size with this new figure but based on the listing it'll use the same body as the Endgame version. She's so under-scaled!

DSC_0018.jpg

Eh she's close enough. She would be about 2 inches shorter in 1/6 without heels.

If you wanna complain about height it should be Iron Man. 85 is ridiculous.

The Widow figure's height works out to be 5'3" if you convert 1:6 to 1:1, but that fails to account for the fact that the figure is wearing like 5" heeled boots. Which means they scaled Widow as if Scarlett is a 4'10" person in 5" heeled boots. It's not just a matter of height, the figure is proportionally far too small.

But yeah the oversizing of Iron Man and Cap doesn't help either :p

The Widow figure's height works out to be 5'3" if you convert 1:6 to 1:1, but that fails to account for the fact that the figure is wearing like 5" heeled boots. Which means they scaled Widow as if Scarlett is a 4'10" person in 5" heeled boots. It's not just a matter of height, the figure is proportionally far too small.

I have no idea if it's reliable or not, but the Sideshow page for this figure has its height listed at 11.02", which works out to 5'6" height, which is pretty spot on. I think this is more a Cap problem than a Black Widow problem, and part of it is that the Steve Rogers head is kind of long. Put on the Cap head and he might look better next to Black Widow on the shelf.

I have no idea if it's reliable or not, but the Sideshow page for this figure has its height listed at 11.02", which works out to 5'6" height, which is pretty spot on. I think this is more a Cap problem than a Black Widow problem, and part of it is that the Steve Rogers head is kind of long. Put on the Cap head and he might look better next to Black Widow on the shelf.
Yeah that's the same height listing they have for the Endgame Black Widow, which is why I concluded this figure will be the same body/size. And she's closer to 10.5" than the advertised 11.02'.

The scale heel size is closer to 3”. It’s not too extreme. Just a little bit of a head bump to her if she was standing next to another cast member on set and they were at the same level.
like you say, Cap and IM being far too tall in 1/6 doesn’t help. But I like her being petite.

Eh she's close enough. She would be about 2 inches shorter in 1/6 without heels.

If you wanna complain about height it should be Iron Man. 85 is ridiculous.
Is it 12.83 inches because that's how tall it should be?

I'd say Widow is way under scaled for what the character is supposed to be.

iu

I think Black Widow should be 5'6"--Scarlett's height plus three inch heels. I'm going to measure my figure when I get home. If it's actually 11 inches I'll be happy.

As for Cap--does he use the same body (heightwise, not counting chest extensions) as Thor? Because Hemsworth is 6'4". while Evans is 6'0". That might be the problem with Cap right there.

There are ankle extenders you can put on 1/6 scale bodies that help the size discrepancy a lot.

Back