Hot Toys Batman Forever 1/6th scale Robin Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! I see the thread now. For some reason it wasn’t showing up for me earlier. 🤷🏻‍♂️
It happens sometimes. I noticed there are some parts of the forum that I get errors and the page won’t load or sometimes I just get a bow with a small blue question mark in the corner where a picture is supposed to be

Anyone get a shipping email for Robin? I got an invoice for batman but nothing for Robin. Weird that they are not coming out at the same time in the states.

Now that this is out, let’s get a Robin from B&R! Hahaha.
I doubt it will ever happen, but I’d love a Robin figure from that movie. That suit was so cool.

I also just love that movie. Is it good? Nope. Is it ridiculous, hilarious, and fun? Yep!
Would love for them to make a Poison Ivy as well!

Anyone get a shipping email for Robin? I got an invoice for batman but nothing for Robin. Weird that they are not coming out at the same time in the states.
I paid for Robin and even received my Batman, but no Robin shipping notice yet

Mine too. Im sure it will ship soon, Batman showed up double quick time.

Want to open them as a pair, also looking for nice Forever Batmobile to display with them-Jada toys is reasonably priced but not sure at the level of detail? Thoughts?

My robin just shipped from SS! It will be here on friday 12/16
Great news, thank you for confirming. I saw a redistributor in cali had a few listed so it figures they are sending them out now. Really excited to hear peoples opinions and see pics/reviews.

Got my invoice from a distributor who gets stock from sideshow. In case anyone is wondering about the timeline for this guy.

1E270728-CACF-4584-ADBE-C6C093CBBB0A.jpeg

Heckin’ sweet.

Back