Hot Toys Batman Forever 1/6th scale Robin Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not what Bruce had in mind Howard.

tenor.gif

This gif surely is in the same line as you want no beef?

Master Grayson’s **** doesn’t look too bad here in my opinion.

I was cracking up shot after shot of it. Now I think I’ve been desensitized.

I don’t use soap.

And I don’t wear underwear. In fact, during this whole quarantine, I don’t even wear pants.

I needed this thread... some really funny posts! Comical. Thanks all. :rotfl

Love to hear from the sculptor of that "thing" in the rubber suit.

Has anyone else noticed on the description that it don't say "detailed likeness of chris o'donnell". Same thing with the batman. Wonder if the actors didn't approve it and can hot toys still do it without actors approval if they don't add there names to the product?.

Def getting this Robin even though I think they haven't made him nearly as sexy as the suit looks in the film. They toned down a lot of the chest plate as one user had said and he looks nowhere near as beefy as Chris looked in the film. Heck, even the cod piece looks a bit weird as its too huge in proportion to the rest of the design.

I do wonder though if we will get a shot of Batman's butt on the sonar suit. It was blatantly shown in the film after all lol

145320390_10157802045022344_611197302943941109_o.jpg

Interested to see peoples opinion, in this pic, robins pec armor seems pretty malleable. Do we think we can improve the appearance of the top half of the torso with mods similar to what people have done with the Affleck Batmen?

Would you want two Batman figures from the one movie with only one Robin...?

I would imagine this is Hot Toys only dip into Batman Forever, and they decided that the sonar suit would look best when paired with Robin.

Back