Hot Toys Batman Forever 1/6th scale Robin Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I don’t know why Hot Toys doesn’t do more bundles. Seems like they used to more but not as much lately. Certain cases like this it seems like it makes sense, and often they used slightly reduce the price for buying the two pack.

Giving Robin some accessories seems like it would have made sense. Regardless of if he had them in the film or not. I’d rather pose him with something versus just standing there with nothing.

Re: Hot Toys Batman Forever Robin

Why is the red so wrong? Should be sour cherries metallic red.
Chris-ODonnell-in-Batman-Forever-Premium-Photograph-and-Poster-1001009__77659.1432428483.1280.12.jpg

I too had them all, but stopped at Forever.

However, I do own all the Forever Kenner vehicles (along with the huge Batcave playset). About to bust them out when I get home.

View attachment 505215

I was still buying all the Bat-variants back then, so I have a pretty complete Forever Kenner collection when it comes to figures and vehicles. I remember how few movie accurate figures they made, but then Batman & Robin took that inaccuracy a step further without even making a standard Batman figure. The Forever Batcave was killer, though, especially in how it had a place for each of the vehicles. I still have mine on display.

Man, these are really gorgeous figures. I?m actually more partial to B&R in regards to the Schumacher films, but still have nostalgia for Forever.

But these prices are insane considering they have little to no accessories.

With the conversion, they each come out to $325 CAD without any taxes or shipping. I guess I?ll just appreciate them from afar.

If they do continue with this line, I would 100% buy Ivy. She’s actually one of my favorite comic characters on film ever. So campy and over the top. Love it!

Man, these are really gorgeous figures. I?m actually more partial to B&R in regards to the Schumacher films, but still have nostalgia for Forever.

But these prices are insane considering they have little to no accessories.

With the conversion, they each come out to $325 CAD without any taxes or shipping. I guess I?ll just appreciate them from afar.

If they do continue with this line, I would 100% buy Ivy. She’s actually one of my favorite comic characters on film ever. So campy and over the top. Love it!

$325 for a robin figure with no accessories from a horrible movie? :lol
I don't feel like getting bent over either

I haven't brought myself to watch them again in the last 20 years, but I love the Schumacher gadget designs and Batmobiles / planes, and some of the outfits. Man, how good does Robin's normal costume from batman and Robin look?

His Batman & Robin outfit is really more of a Nightwing outfit honestly. Not a bad looking suit though.

His Batman & Robin outfit is really more of a Nightwing outfit honestly. Not a bad looking suit though.

I think that's why I love it so much lol

It's a shame hot toys stopped making vehicles, the forever Batmobile even in 1/12 scale would be cool

$325 for a robin figure with no accessories from a horrible movie? :lol
I don't feel like getting bent over either
haha yeah, it?s just too pricey. Now, if this was a Pfeiffer Catwoman or a Thurman Ivy, then I would do it. But I personally can?t justify the purchase. And I would want Batman to go with Robin.

Did anyone here buy those WB Stores Batman Forever Statues? They were crappy but yes, I bought them.

Back in 1995 my collecting pride was my 1/6th resin and vinyl kit collections. Billiken Joker, Horizon Batman, Penguin, a crawling Catwoman (forget the maker) and some garage kit of Riddler.

I had the Kenner Batman forever batcave, the Kenner forever batmobile, the entire Kenner Batman forever action figures, scratch that both batcaves actually all the model cars, Batman forever was my first movie I purchased as a tourist in New York, little did I not know it was bootleg, but still so many memories trying to understand this film in English as Spanish was my first language at the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People have been clamoring for DC figures, for something NOT Marvel or Star Wars, when it comes it's all: "it's too expensive, it's too littel, too much, yadda, yadda, yadda." It's Batman and Robin. Period. Did the film suck? Yes, big time. Am I going to buy them? Yes, they look good. And I like Val Kilmer. And Batman. And I want more like these. Is it a lot of money? Yes. Too expensive? Considering people are dropping 250 USD for a trooper, (which is madness) well, then they are really cheap. You get a lot. Poseable. Probably not. What can I say? It is what it is. I never thought Hot Toys would make these and I probably have all them amry building collectors to thank, cause Hot Toys makes so much money of those suckers that they can afford to do something fun like these. These figures will not buy Howard a new Ferrari, but they will give Hot Toys some attention and as I said, it's prepaid by the army builders. So, thank you Star Wars army builders. Please buy more 250+ troopers so Hot toys can do more fun things like these.

Back