Hot Toys Batman Forever 1/6th scale Robin Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My concern is that Arkham City Bats was thick at first. They did improve it, but it lacks articulation.
Rubber suits will always have bad articulation, or even if the articulation is good you don't want to stress it. Over time the rubber deteriorates easy

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

Rubber suits will always have bad articulation, or even if the articulation is good you don't want to stress it. Over time the rubber deteriorates easy

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk
Yeah. I own the threezero Prophet and it has been in an extreme pose for about a year now and it is still holding up fine. I was going to reposition it the other day and it I put it in neutral position and no marks that I could see. Maybe since it has a rough texture and not smooth as the Sonar suit is.

He doesn’t look too thick to me.

Look how broad the shoulders are in the actual film.

515E8D6B-7E6D-4BE0-B14D-DAEC0E2AEAF0.jpeg
781E974F-701F-48C9-864C-292CE21EFD97.jpeg

I think a slightly smaller waist, augmenting the V taper, would make it look just a bit tighter.

Actually I do. I'm hoping they will learn, and not have a closed mind and defensive nature.

That too. Partly.

It's the tone dude, you could just have said: there's a separate thread on it, you must have missed it, take a look there, instead of just being a smart ass. And it's not self defense, it's just not accepting disrespectful people like you.

Yeah the Kilmer likeness is great and the suit looks good to me, Robin's armor looks a bit flat, but they'll probably fix it. Hope there's a preorder while there's no big Marvel movies for a while!

Yeah the Kilmer likeness is great and the suit looks good to me, Robin's armor looks a bit flat, but they'll probably fix it. Hope there's a preorder while there's no big Marvel movies for a while!

No Marvel movies but they are likely to continue riding the Endgame train for a little while yet, least from the last Marvel film released the only likely figure that may appear is Mysterio (though how likely is that)

I’d guess between now and when the Episode 9 stuff gets shown we may see Batman, Robin and Shazam go up for order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's interesting that Schumacher said that the primary focus of his Batfilms were to sell merchandise and here we are over a decade after the great TDK and yep I find myself much more interested in the thought of purchasing a BF Two-Face than TDK. So if nothing else he accomplished what he set out to do, lol.

No Marvel movies but they are likely to continue riding the Endgame train for a little while yet, least from the last Marvel film released the only likely figure that may appear is Mysterio (though how likely is that)

I’d guess between now and when the Episode 9 stuff gets shown we may see Batman, Robin and Shazam go up for order.
I hope you're right about the preorders! And I forgot all about Episode 9 lol :slap
I think it's interesting that Schumacher said that the primary focus of his Batfilms were to sell merchandise and here we are over a decade after the great TDK and yep I find myself much more interested in the thought of purchasing a BF Two-Face than TDK. So if nothing else he accomplished what he set out to do, lol.
That's a good point! It's pretty cool that it's all come full circle from those old Kenner figures lol. I hope a lot of people support these if they ever get a preorder!

Last edited:
This is all I have to say on the subject....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

To be more accurate, it was WB and McDonalds that decided on making the films to sell toys, Schumacher actually wanted to make a serious Year One adaptation.

The sonar suit Batman along with Robin is a must buy for me.
Even thought Val Kilmer isn't my favorite Batman, the sonar suit has a special place in my heart. It's the first Batsuit that's not entirely black in the movies.

Back