Hot Toys Batman Forever 1/6th scale Robin Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an unexpected suprise... I'll be picking this up for sure. It will be my first hot toys figure in a good few years. Fingers crossed that Bats in Panther/Sonar suit follows soon.

This is an unexpected suprise... I'll be picking this up for sure. It will be my first hot toys figure in a good few years. Fingers crossed that Bats in Panther/Sonar suit follows soon.

Like the Romero Joker it will probably never make it to pre-order. Howard loves trolling DC fans by teasing then never releasing figures lol.

Like the Romero Joker it will probably never make it to pre-order. Howard loves trolling DC fans by teasing then never releasing figures lol.

He does it a lot with Marvel stuff too. I think it would be cool to have a line of BF figures, but they need to do Returns first.

That's it basically. Hot Toys has earned the major skepticism it receives at every non-Marvel reveal.

Exactly, it's happened far too often in recent years & we have so many unfinished lines

Basically now I see it as if it's not Marvel or Star Wars related just assume we aren't going to see it (& even if we do, expect it to be one & done)

Neil

Overall it looks good but the chest is too round and flat and definitely need rework.
Yes the chest needs work , so this like a rubber suit like the batman 89 suit or the batman begins you can hardly pose that thing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yes the chest needs work , so this like a rubber suit like the batman 89 suit or the batman begins you can hardly pose that thing

They should do like what Mezco seems to be doing with Keaton bats.

What? That ugly Mezco Keaton Batman with the atrocious look cuts in the legs for articulation? Why do you hate your fellow 1/6 collectors that much to wish that atrocity on them? I really hope you are joking and not actually have such non existent taste.

What? That ugly Mezco Keaton Batman with the atrocious looking cuts in the legs for articulation? Why do you hate your fellow 1/6 collectors that much to wish that atrocity on them? I really hope you are joking and not actually have such non existent taste.

What? That ugly Mezco Keaton Batman with the atrocious looking cuts in the legs for articulation? Why do you hate your fellow 1/6 collectors that much to wish that atrocity on them? I really hope you are joking and not actually have such non existent taste.
I rather have that and articulation than a damn statue like the Arkhan City Batman. If done correctly, it could turn out fine, specially at a bigger scale

Look at the Iron Spiderman they are doing

Other than the crotch, I think the suit looks great. Better and more accurate than Hot Toys’ one piece rubber suits.

CE454F2A-5CC2-43F1-8953-A15276BE3860.jpg
560172A6-FAF7-41B0-806A-49ED713118C8.jpg

I wish Hot Toys designed the Begins, TDK OC, DX 09 and Batman Returns figures this way.

And in 1/6, that sort of design would work and look even better.

Other than the crotch, I think the suit looks great. Better and more accurate than Hot Toys’ one piece rubber suits.

View attachment 462028
View attachment 462029

I wish Hot Toys designed the Begins, TDK OC, DX 09 and Batman Returns figures this way.

This looks terrible. Thank God hot toys didn't sink to this level. Batman looks like he is wearing tight high rubber boots. This looks nothing like the actual movie costume. Why would hot toys make such an inaccurate costume? The movie costume doesn't have these exposed joints.

I rather have that and articulation than a damn statue like the Arkhan City Batman. If done correctly, it could turn out fine, specially at a bigger scale

Look at the Iron Spiderman they are doing
Arkham City Batman was terrible you cant pose that thing at all. I am assuming that this is the same thing

This looks terrible. Thank God hot toys didn't sink to this level. Batman looks like he is wearing tight high rubber boots. This looks nothing like the actual movie costume. Why would hot toys make such an inaccurate costume? The movie costume doesn't have these exposed joints.
Hot Toys opted for the cheaper, easy route with the Keaton Batman figures.

Not saying the figures looks bad, they just might as well be a statue. And the likeness of the unmasked Keaton sculpt sucks.

Back