Hot Toys Batman Forever 1/6th scale Robin Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if anyone on here is interested im selling off all my batman related hot toys you guys can DM me for a list.

I remember going to a child hood store in panama and finding a treasure trove of batman forever toys, this was back in 2001 whenever i bought a brand new forever batmobile, batwing, almost all carded figures and when i came back managed to get a complete bat cave, that was amazing, that batcave was one of the rare kenner ones that held the batwing and had a three level play area with the rotating batmobile platform

Then gave it all away when i got married, i kind of wish this robin would at least pay homage to the Super Nintendo Batman forever game by at least throwing in the stick lololol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a9e654907ee4bdfffa9a1a8714fa2a4b.jpg

37872C9D-E8D6-46AB-B50B-C270EBDA63CF.jpeg

Observation These start showing up on Ebay in Mass recently is there any relation to this reveal

I don’t have any particular affinity for Batman Forever (other than the Seal Kiss from a Rose song) but I think it’d be neat to have these two in my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks like a recast of the Revell Sonar Batman model kit but still looks good.
Ptassler, guess you will include these Hot Toys Sonar & Robin into your extra ordinary Batman Movie figures collection too, right ?

The Big Question Is Will these ever see the light of day?

I myself would 100 % Buy becaue I love the Design :) opinion of film aside
IMG_7253.jpg
IMG_7254.jpg
IMG_7257.jpg

Attachments

• UbXDwyXKSeOOl%JE6mA8cw.jpg
    UbXDwyXKSeOOl%JE6mA8cw.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 218
OMG.... that collection is insane. You already have everyone. I have to study these pictures.

Egghead, King Tut, Mad Hatter and Mr Freeze are so cool.

I really want to see your Penguin and Catwoman.

Last edited:
The Big Question Is Will these ever see the light of day?

I myself would 100 % Buy becaue I love the Design :) opinion of film aside
View attachment 462553
View attachment 462554
View attachment 462555

It's always a joy to see your collection and let's :pray:Hot
Toys will put them up for ordering soon and even make the Panther one too.
BTW, any problem with your Kilmer Panther from Spenser as mine got serious tears on the rubber ! Returned the figure to him 9 months ago and
still waiting for the replacement.:impatient:

Back