Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi myersfarms,I see you're 20 miles from Louisville,KY.I'm 40 miles south of there myself in Elizabethtown,KY. How much will this set cost you after shipping and everything?

I'm hoping HT will announce another cool toy, and in desparation, the pre-orders will drop to the mortal waitlisters below... HT is good at besting previous announcements.

I snoozed on this one and got on the waitlist hours after it sold out. I don't think there's much chance of my order converting due to the NRD but I am hopeful that Hot Toys might increase the production run due to demand. If I can't get it through SSC, I might be able to get Scarecrow after this new batch hits at a more reasonable price. Any way, this is not a must have item to me like the new Batman; I only had the DX version on order but cancelled due to the rubber leaking issues.

So... is the price on AmiAmi really under $200??

That's what i am getting through the converter...

M.

I snoozed on this one and got on the waitlist hours after it sold out. I don't think there's much chance of my order converting due to the NRD but I am hopeful that Hot Toys might increase the production run due to demand. If I can't get it through SSC, I might be able to get Scarecrow after this new batch hits at a more reasonable price. Any way, this is not a must have item to me like the new Batman; I only had the DX version on order but cancelled due to the rubber leaking issues.

I might cancel my Waitlist if Comic-Con shows us some better stuff. I heard that Jack Joker & Keaton Bats will be there from the 89' thread, and if the revised Indy is as good as they say, I might have to pick him up. As you said, these aren't must haves, and to be honest, I just wanted them as companion pieces for the new Ex. Batman, but if must haves are announced , these guys will have to wait it out.

Wow, I already got my set from amiami. That's amazing. I mean, three days from Asia to America? Very impressed.

It looks like it's one of the actual numbered convention sets as well. The one with the certificate of authenticity.

Wow, I already got my set from amiami. That's amazing. I mean, three days from Asia to America? Very impressed.

It looks like it's one of the actual numbered convention sets as well. The one with the certificate of authenticity.

3 days... damn.

If I had extra funds would've picked up another set, but need to keep the money ready for the new OC Batman and some other stuff

i was able to get a set of this through SS yesterday. i am pretty pleased that i can get an alert on my iphone at an office meeting and place an order remotely without ever having to leave the conference room. ah, technology... i remember not too long ago when i would jump up and run to my office computer to make these orders online.

I got my order in early yesterday, had to flex it. Guess I won't get mine until August. Just happy I scored a set at that price.

Just got mine from AmiAmi. Wonderfully packed, in pristine condition, complete with the hand-numbered certificate (1846 of 2000). A great buying experience all around. Highly recommended if they happen to come back in stock.

It's really a beautifully presented set of figures, too. Like many, I anticipated wanting to sell off the Demon Bats once I had it in hand but now that I see the figure itself and the fantastic slipcover/box presentation, I'm not so sure anymore.

Good stuff.

It has been for a while now, $399, bloody shipping is murder from them for no tracking, $47.

Just got mine from AmiAmi. Wonderfully packed, in pristine condition, complete with the hand-numbered certificate (1846 of 2000). A great buying experience all around. Highly recommended if they happen to come back in stock.

It's really a beautifully presented set of figures, too. Like many, I anticipated wanting to sell off the Demon Bats once I had it in hand but now that I see the figure itself and the fantastic slipcover/box presentation, I'm not so sure anymore.

Good stuff.

I always figured I'd sell the Bat half if I ordered a set. What caused me to reconsider was when I saw the figure on display at the 1/6 Expo. It was jaw droppingly cool! The perfect display for Halloween time and if I only had the Bat Pod... We'll see what I do with mine when he shows up next week.

Back