Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so has it been confirmed all sold in Asia or is SS going to get allocated some?

The problem is this is a DC item and traditionally SS hasn't been able to distribute DC/Batman items with Watchman being the one exception. So its not likely SS will get them, even if they get allocated to retailers.

The problem is this is a DC item and traditionally SS hasn't been able to distribute DC/Batman items with Watchman being the one exception. So its not likely SS will get them, even if they get allocated to retailers.

I heard something along the lines of DC Direct disbanding in the future. I wonder if that means merchandise for the next movie will be dealt through sideshow.

Does this mean that SS won't be bringing in the Keaton/Nicholson Batman?

Ouch, $40 shipping to the US makes a total of $420. Cheaper than the current Ebay average, but not by much, considering that price is dropping consistently.

1/6 Work in progress

5348177761_97daa86242_z.jpg

Please welcome the newest member of my TDK collection;
2-8.jpg

1-10.jpg

5-7.jpg

ba7469a7.jpg

3-7.jpg

4-8.jpg

Scarecrow just arrived about an hour ago :D
I knew straight off that I'd be displaying him without the straightjacket so that came off pretty quickly! I also swapped the boots for shoes to complete the suit look.
He looks great in person - so glad I decided to take the plunge and get him off eBay!

Toys Square prices are a bit higher than I would like to pay. Not sure if I should wait or what. Similar to devil and some others, I'm actually getting less interested in these exclusives as time goes by. I guess the whole process of trying to find a deal is starting to become tiresome, but they still don't feel like they're worth the various asking prices I'm seeing out there.

Meh.

oh End of Feb :)

Geil and emceerice do you know whether or not Toys2 charges you right away for pre-orders or do they charge you when they are ready to ship?? I want to pre-order right now but I dont have the money in my account until Friday.

Back