Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn. $349 is a great deal. I would've bit, but I was at work. Hope some gets listed tomorrow morning. Hoping for a snow day.

It would but I don't think I'll wait that long. In case it never reaches that low. If I find a set that meets my limit then I'm biting.

I would have bit for that much too - my limit is $350 - looks set to drop more. $300 would be a steal eh?

Yeah, if I would have seen that I definitely would have bought it. $350 is ideal, but I'm game for even less.

Too bad the auctions are getting bid up and ending in the high 300s and low 400s. I'm giving it time though.

Definately. If he even lists one, report him to ebay and nail him. I too think he just undersold himself. What is ebay's policy on that anyway?

Yeah, they messed up. They probably realized they could make more off of it. If you two suspect foul play, you can always neg him.

These were released what 2 weeks ago on the 25th right? Since December 28th he has only sold 2 of these which were today. Sellers remorse.....

HOT TOYS Anniversary Batman Demon & Scarecrow
View similar active items | Sell one like this 1 Bid
Sold $300.00
+$49.00 shipping End Date:Jan-11 08:08
HOT TOYS Anniversary Batman Demon & Scarecrow
View similar active items | Sell one like this 1 Bid
Sold $300.00
+$49.00 shipping End Date:Jan-11 02

Yeah, I haven't accepted his cancellation request yet, either, because I want to make sure he doesn't re-list. If it was an honest mistake, then it was a mistake. But if he tries to re-list for a higher amount, then he'll eat those fees by golly.

Yeah, I haven't accepted his cancellation request yet, either, because I want to make sure he doesn't re-list. If it was an honest mistake, then it was a mistake. But if he tries to re-list for a higher amount, then he'll eat those fees by golly.

Yikes....well that's the reason why I think buying from our board and its vendors..sure beats the heck out of evilbay!!! Good luck and hope things turn around !!

Did you pay him? I never did as I was waiting for him to respond on what he meant with the "We may provide the wholesale"

Back