Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just cancelled my order for this at Toys2. Much as I wish I could have it all and buy literally everything its just not possible. I already owe a small fortune, have other orders due in and this one would have added another chunk of debt so it had to go else I'd never catch up on my CC bill. :(

Its not a huge priority for me but who knows maybe sometime in the future I'll finally be able to appease the completist in me via trade here in the boards or something.

you-chose-wisely.jpg

I just cancelled my order for this at Toys2. Much as I wish I could have it all and buy literally everything its just not possible. I already owe a small fortune, have other orders due in and this one would have added another chunk of debt so it had to go else I'd never catch up on my CC bill. :(

Its not a huge priority for me but who knows maybe sometime in the future I'll finally be able to appease the completist in me via trade here in the boards or something.

How much are they going to charge you for canceling?

Last edited:
^^You mean both figures as an actual set are retailing for $230? Or individually they are $230?

Good stuff though! ha, I thought they were still going for crazy ass prices now. Honestly I haven't been keeping up, but was just doing my usual eBay surfing & thought this would be considered a good price.....

...But if their going for $230 now, that's great. Wish M.J was at that price point....

^^You mean both figures as an actual set are retailing for $230? Or individually they are $230?

Good stuff though! ha, I thought they were still going for crazy ass prices now. Honestly I haven't been keeping up, but was just doing my usual eBay surfing & thought this would be considered a good price.....

...But if their going for $230 now, that's great. Wish M.J was at that price point....

No, that isn't what they are going for but the set of 2 retailed for $230 in HK. So $230+ each is a rip off any way you slice it.

How much are they going to charge you for canceling?

I dunno. He didn't mention anything about the cancellation fee in his response email. I'm quite a regular customer so he may waive it but if not, if he does charge it, I won't complain, not like we're not warned.

I may end up paying $250ish just for Scarecrow, just to get it out of the way. Not sure. . .I just paid $200 shipped for T-800 from a U.S. retailer. Doesn't seem so insane when you take that into account, even if it is kind of a rip-off.

I'm hoping eventually people start splitting up the scarecrow parts.
One guy already did that on eBay. You can get a head sculpt for $90, and the messed up straight jacket for nearly $50. Not too bad if you already have a body and suit. Of course, you still need the stand and hands, and once you pay for all that, you might as well just go for one of the $250 auctions.

When the price comes down on these a bit more, I'm thinking of picking up an extra Scarecrow. If so, I'll have an extra strait-jacket, for anyone interested.

One guy already did that on eBay. You can get a head sculpt for $90, and the messed up straight jacket for nearly $50. Not too bad if you already have a body and suit. Of course, you still need the stand and hands, and once you pay for all that, you might as well just go for one of the $250 auctions.

good point.

I have enough stuff I could make shift a decent scarecrow with just the head luckily.

I'll keep my eyes:monkey1

I've noticed both these figures are being sold split up. Does that mean they didn't sell as well as HT thought they would? Someone should commission a sculpt and straight-jacket, then we wouldn't be sweating buying this expensive version of Scarecrow.

really awesome pics. i think im getting this set today.... someone is offering it to me for 350.00 which is insane, because thats what it cost at the HK show...

Back