Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well which would you rather have jim, no Scarecrow figure at all or a Scarecrow figure that doesn't come with a Crane head?

don't get me wrong mate, i think the figure looks fantastic, but it just annoy's me that they have put a look of effort into there recent figures and it wouldn't have been too much to ask for an extra cillian HS considering he spent more time in the film with his mask off, and i might be in a minority here but i would have displayed him as dr crane as i'm not only a fan of batman but cillian is by far my favourite actor and i would have liked to have him in arguably his most iconic role, i will probably still get this though.

They took the easy way out there alright didn't they. a good CM headsculpt would have made this a more essential purchase. You can't fully recreate the demon Batman scene without it.

Exactly and even though this is the case they still provide demon bats with extra palms for that very scene.

n One (1) pair of palms for holding Scarecrow’s neck

Whats a "Crustom" ???:rolleyes2

Loloops.gif

Is there a reason we have to have two identical threads on this subject, in the same forum? I don't know what was wrong with the original one.

Is there a reason we have to have two identical threads on this subject, in the same forum? I don't know what was wrong with the original one.
Because a thread is always started with official pics, etc. Folks who run across this item and want to see official pics and details on the first page then have a place to go. Then, the older thread is sometimes closed as it becomes redundant.

DiFabio:

This:
2psf81d.jpg

Looks more like this:
scarecrow.jpg

Than this:
BatmanBegins_BatmanDemonScarecrowCollectibleFigureSet_PR16.jpg

We already know you don't like customs, so what's your point?

I really have to disagree i dont think that custom really captures the look of the character from the movie. For instance the mouth stitches are completely off.

I really have to disagree i dont think that custom really captures the look of the character from the movie. For instance the mouth stitches are completely off.

:exactly: ..putting the fact aside that hot toys is sculpted and not fabric there mask looks much more accurate then that custom.

I also think the HT mask looks more accurate than the custom. No offense, it's a cool custom.
I hope I'm able to score these. Can't believe we're getting a couple of Begins figures after all this time. :rock

:exactly: ..putting the fact aside that hot toys is sculpted and not fabric there mask looks much more accurate then that custom.

I also think the HT mask looks more accurate than the custom. No offense, it's a cool custom.
I hope I'm able to score these. Can't believe we're getting a couple of Begins figures after all this time. :rock

And there you go.

Haters gonna hate.:elefant

Wow I just realized all this time I thought Seb's mask was another much simpler one.. Knowing Seb's work and customizing skills I can only imagine how difficult it would be to get it even more accurate as a real mask and massproduce it so the sculpted solution is a great compromise and the only viable option for HT
As for compromising I would only pose scarecrow with the Demonbat with the mask on even if it's not movie accurate because personally the character without the mask did not leave much of an impression on me. Sorry Jim but I personally think you/we are lucky that HT made a scarecrow at all and for your benefit let's hope they will release a TT with your desired head like another Freak said. BTW keep in mind this being a smaller limited run the licensing fee spreads out to be likely more money per figure which nobody here cares about but is likely the reason of the cost.

has anyone got any idea when or where the pre-order for these will start. im sooo excited just in time for my birthday what a lovely present if i do say so myself "happy birthday Samwise". "Oh thank you very much Samwise how lovely" :rotfl

Sebs mask is great, it truly is. The amount of skill it took to make, is astonishing. The fact that Seb nearly matched hot toys sculpt, using material (especially in this scale) is impressive. The Hot toys sculpt, however, does a better job at capturing the screen representation.

Back