Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like he can be had on eBay for around $200, maybe a little more with shipping. One guy is selling him and Scarecrow together for $420 shipped. That's the best I've seen there. Check the boards here too for a deal. He pops up now and then.

Yup. Seems to be that case. Just missed out on a $145 Demon Bats. :gah:

Got myself here a local guy who's selling both for 1050 bucks($340 equivalent) Seems like a steal but it's out of my budget. Bummer.

Nope, definitely going for just a few. They're RIDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE when converted into my currency. I've only got the DX11. Was gonna go for Bane but decided the visibility of joints kinda defeats the purpose of having it. How much do you think a Demon Bats should cost right now?

Why don't you just display him with the brown shirt or the coat? That will cover up the joints.

I really wish I could find this set for a decent price. It's weird how it's seemingly gone up recently when just a couple of months ago they were all over and pretty cheap. As much as I like the Scarecrow figure it just seems sort of hard to justify spending $300 on just him when he doesn't really come with anything except two extra hands and the straight jacket.

I really wish I could find this set for a decent price. It's weird how it's seemingly gone up recently when just a couple of months ago they were all over and pretty cheap. As much as I like the Scarecrow figure it just seems sort of hard to justify spending $300 on just him when he doesn't really come with anything except two extra hands and the straight jacket.

Scarecrow's not really that expensive. I've got someone here who's selling $340 a set for Scarecrow & Demon Bats.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-scale-...9257?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4d056ad529

Saw this while looking for Scarecrow's fisted hand on eBay. I bought my kitbashed Scarecrow for $10 more than that and he didn't even come with the straight jacket! It's a great price if anyone's looking for him and doesn't get too concerned about screen accuracy. That suit looks black instead of gray and those boots look off to me.

Sweet deal, mate! My Demon Bats was only $161 thou. :D
I think the price I paid was okay since it was for them both. I almost just bought Scarecrow on his own but I'm glad to get the Demon Batman too though.

Now the next main figure I need is Harvey Dent/Two Face. Hopefully Hot Toys eventually gives us a Ra's too so I can finish off the rogues gallery from the trilogy.

I just got Scarecrow in a trade. This is guy is awesome! I had been wanting this figure forever and so relieved that I finally got him.

I think the price I paid was okay since it was for them both. I almost just bought Scarecrow on his own but I'm glad to get the Demon Batman too though.

Now the next main figure I need is Harvey Dent/Two Face. Hopefully Hot Toys eventually gives us a Ra's too so I can finish off the rogues gallery from the trilogy.

Could always sell off the Demon Bats if you don't fancy it.

So what have you gotten so far? Two Face is a lil bit pricey atm. Unfortunately.

Could always sell off the Demon Bats if you don't fancy it.

So what have you gotten so far? Two Face is a lil bit pricey atm. Unfortunately.
Nah, I'm actually happy to have Scarecrow and Demon Batman. The Demon Batman is a cool variant even though he's barely seen on screen.

As far as figures go I'm relatively new to collecting Hot Toys. So far I just have the DX12 Batman and SWAT Gordon. These two figures I just got should ship soon. I also have the DX11 Joker, Bane, and Selina Kyle/Catwoman pre-ordered. I might get a Bat-Pod at some point too.

Hot Toys just has to announce Nolan related Batman figures and I'll buy them :lol.

Nah, I'm actually happy to have Scarecrow and Demon Batman. The Demon Batman is a cool variant even though he's barely seen on screen.

As far as figures go I'm relatively new to collecting Hot Toys. So far I just have the DX12 Batman and SWAT Gordon. These two figures I just got should ship soon. I also have the DX11 Joker, Bane, and Selina Kyle/Catwoman pre-ordered. I might get a Bat-Pod at some point too.

Hot Toys just has to announce Nolan related Batman figures and I'll buy them :lol.

Yup. I guess I'm as new as you. But mate, that's quite a collection you've got there. 7 figures in one shot. Are you freakin' loaded or something? :panic:

Yup. I guess I'm as new as you. But mate, that's quite a collection you've got there. 7 figures in one shot. Are you freakin' loaded or something? :panic:
Nah haha. The first couple of figures were spaced out a bit. I got Gordon in September and Batman in late November. The Joker and Bane are coming closer together and the Scarecrow/Demon Batman set I picked up just because it seemed like a good deal. I just have a decent savings built up though and manage my money so that I can get some figures. Plus I use Sideshow's flex pay system which eases the blow to the wallet a bit :lol. If I was paying for them all in one shot it'd be harder.

I'm basically focused on the Nolan Batman line though. I don't know that I'll get many other Hot Toys after I complete this line. I have the DX13 Battle Damaged T-800 pre-ordered as well and I wouldn't mind having the DX05 Indiana Jones and DX07 Luke Skywalker.

Finaly a got this one!!!!

DSC01203_zps32a9561f.jpg

DSC01204_zpsb870f1fa.jpg

DSC01205_zps07246de6.jpg

Back