Hot Toys Batman (1989) Batmobile (Reissue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much, much.......later.

Their stock essentially comes from Sideshow. So, a minimum of two months after Sideshow starts to ship them out.
Oh thats not too bad then seeing that Australia gets hot toys figures far later anway. Still haven't got the batman forever figures yet lol. Although popcultcha somehow already has them but no one else does yet.

Oh thats not too bad then seeing that Australia gets hot toys figures far later anway. Still haven't got the batman forever figures yet lol. Although popcultcha somehow already has them but no one else does yet.

What are these other Australian stores? The ones I notice, usually get them around the same time as Popcultcha as they’re all usually sourced from Ikon’s (which I think is Popcultcha anyway, just the Wholesale arm). Zing, Sugo usually have pieces pop up at the same time, and I know I’ve noticed other online retailers receive them in the same month. Heck I’ve noticed other online stores updating their website faster than Popcultcha as it can sometimes take them a week or two, even though they’ve already begun processing preorders to ship out.

Bugger! I am so close to 10% off at Popcultcha

Things rarely sell out from Popcultcha. And given their preorder discounts haven’t been disappearing until the item gets in stock, you’ve got plenty of time to preorder.

When I used to rely on their pennies, I used to bulk buy items to save on coupons. Like I would put a handful per order every few months, and that way I would get the additional 10% off and still get the preorder discounts.

What are these other Australian stores? The ones I notice, usually get them around the same time as Popcultcha as they’re all usually sourced from Ikon’s (which I think is Popcultcha anyway, just the Wholesale arm). Zing, Sugo usually have pieces pop up at the same time, and I know I’ve noticed other online retailers receive them in the same month. Heck I’ve noticed other online stores updating their website faster than Popcultcha as it can sometimes take them a week or two, even though they’ve already begun processing preorders to ship out.
Honestly the only 2 i know was pop and sugo. I'll need to look around if there are more options though. Sugo should have the batman forever figures soon.

8B1898B9-893B-43C5-A105-A11339FBEF4E.jpeg

F55145C8-ECEC-425E-909F-C2D5C35505DA.jpeg

I’m in Australia and the only local I would ever buy from are Popcultcha, Sugo or Go Figure, everyone else is really overpriced.

I’m in Australia and the only local I would ever buy from are Popcultcha, Sugo or Go Figure, everyone else is really overpriced.
For something like the batmobile would it be better to pick it up in person? Since it's not really an option for me

For something like the batmobile would it be better to pick it up in person? Since it's not really an option for me

Why?

Not all stores allow for pickup. I might from time to time pick up smaller items from Sugo, but for those life size busts from Queen and Infinity I always get those delivered.

But if it’s only a matter of you not being home during work hours, just open up a free Parcel Locker address with Australia Post, and get stuff delivered there and you can pick it up after work etc.

Back