Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the stripes I hope they use Glowing Cerise instead of red or orange. Glowing Cerise was used on the real car because on film it looks red while plain red paint was too dark. Light makes Glowing Cerise shift color.

For the stripes I hope they use Glowing Cerise instead of red or orange. Glowing Cerise was used on the real car because on film it looks red while plain red paint was too dark. Light makes Glowing Cerise shift color.

At this point I would take pink stripes, just release the car Hot Toys!

If we don't see this in the next year, put your name on the list. I'll steal the prototype from Hong Kong, and we'll share custody on a month to month basis. It's clear that Howard doesn't appreciate it, anyway.:lol

2017-2018:
1.batfan08

2018-2019:
1.batfan08

2019-2020:
1.batfan08

If we don't see this in the next year, put your name on the list. I'll steal the prototype from Hong Kong, and we'll share custody on a month to month basis. It's clear that Howard doesn't appreciate it, anyway.:lol

2017-2018:
1.batfan08

2018-2019:
1.batfan08

2019-2020:
1.batfan08

Add me in for February!!

I actually stole the prototype from Howie. That's why this thing never went into production.

What piece do you want? I could take a hacksaw to it and give you the front with the wheels if you'd like.

I have given-up on the Hot Toys 1966 Batmobile for my Batman & Robin... I was able to just snag a Taowan: "DeathMatch/DeathRace" 1/6 scale all metal: "Monster"
I had to go really out of my way to find this already sold-out bad ass car for a really great price; this including the shipping...

Now my Frankenstein has his Monster...

I can't understand why Hot Toys can't bring out a really cool car...

A company called: Highway 61 had made a 1/6 scale all metal 1957 Corvette and I believe is the best 1/6 collectable out here...It has the best detail of the dashboard and real rubber floor mats... (Look it up on YouTube)

I was going to pick-up one this week for $400.00 bucks; then I found the Monster overseas and for $225.00 more, it was mine!!!

Now a 1/6 scale Ecto-1 by Blitzway is going to be debuting in July and I'm setting my eyes for that one too...

So...

If one company can't step-up to Bat/Batmobile; then let someone make it for us...

Just like Herocross...

They did not let me down at all...

I remember when DHL delivered it on New Years Eve 2015, I was shocked for:
1. The price... Early Bird special at $225.00 free shipping/custom license plate...
2. The quality is great...
3. All metal top...
4. Bluetooth speaker
5. It's in my hands no longer then
Six months from Pre-Order!!!

Last but not least; Hot Toys is by far the worst in customer relations with any information for a cancelled item...

HOT TOYS; KEEP YOUR PROTYPE 1966 BATMOBILE!!!

I'll spend my money elsewhere...

That's my two pesos...

Last edited:
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgAfter a month of homework, I finally got my muddy paws on the Taowan: DeathMatch/DeathRace..."Monster!!!" This is an all metal and this is why I will never understand: "Why Hot Toys can't produce the 1966 Batmobile???"
I'm going to take some pictures with my Hot Toys 1989 Batmobile & Batman later...

So... Enjoy!!!

Last edited:
Congratulations! Awesome score. Hot Toys better make the 66! It's not that hard of a vehicle to replicate and mass produce. I don't care its flat or gloss black, arrives with scratches or not. Just make it!

image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgHere is Frankenstein with his Monster!!! I know it's a DC Comics section; but what happened to the Hot Toys 1966 Batmobile??? Just look at the interior!!! One last thing...Its all metal and the lens of the fog lights are glass... Only the cloth on the seats are not metal... ALL METAL!!!

Back