Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend Ed visited the Hot Toys Batman exhibit and is friends with a top HT executive. Ed just posted on a Batman board the 1/6 1966 Batmobile was canceled due to expense and low demand. But he said Hot Toys is considering a Julie Newmar Catwoman and Batgirl is definitely "on the cards." This news can be considered official.

My friend Ed visited the Hot Toys Batman exhibit and is friends with a top HT executive. Ed just posted on a Batman board the 1/6 1966 Batmobile was canceled due to expense and low demand. But he said Hot Toys is considering a Julie Newmar Catwoman and Batgirl is definitely "on the cards." This news can be considered official.

Lol lol lol

latest

So perfect :rotfl

That's absolutely terrible ****ing news . LOW DEMAND ?? Give me a ****ing break ! What a ****ing tease ! Why in gods name would they display this magnificent car and then say you can't have it ?

See what some (funny in this case) BS can create?

This is merely a suggestion,

Can Mods limit the amount of "inside info" on these boards, specially when said "inside info" has absolutely NO sources of any kind?

This whole posting pics without giving credit to the original owner and baseless info is getting out of control.

Many new members, hell, old ones too! tend to believe said BS, and therefore arguments start for no apparent reason.

Again, only a suggestion. I'm in no way trying to start any ****.

Last edited:

Your friend Ed said this? If there is such a low interest in the car, why make Newmar Catwoman and Craig Batgirl? Sorry, not buying it.

If you want to confirm, join Batman Collectors and see the photos. The news I posted is extremely reliable but you can see for yourself on Batman Collectors.

Again, easy to verify by reading Ed's post in Batman Collectors. Ed's friend is the CEO and co-owner of Hot Toys Japan. Ed was Hot Toys guest at their Batman exhibit. I knew Ed was going to Japan so I asked Hot Toys 1966 Batman questions and Ed was kind to forward the answers.

Not to be mean, but I think a lot of us are very cynical regarding "official" news through unofficial channels. You and your friend may very well be right, but hearsay and gossip aren't very convincing news.

Not to be mean, but I think a lot of us are very cynical regarding "official" news through unofficial channels. You and your friend may very well be right, but hearsay and gossip aren't very convincing news.

It's not being mean when it's a true statement (yours). I, for one, am tired of it. It causes nothing but trouble, from either side of the coin.

I also agree with Fran, too.

Last edited:
I think we have just heard someone "confirm" something that turned out wrong lots and lots and lots of times. Hell even Howard has said in interviews they were or were not going to do something and it turned out not to be true. Maybe true when he said it but things change from day to day.

This is merely a suggestion,

Can Mods limit the amount of "inside info" on these boards, specially when said "inside info" has absolutely NO sources of any kind?

This whole posting pics without giving credit to the original owner and baseless info is getting out of control.

Many new members, hell, old ones too! tend to believe said BS, and therefore arguments start for no apparent reason.

Again, only a suggestion. I'm in no way trying to start any ****.

I second this as strongly as I can.

A dumb opinion I can tolerate, the world is full of them... but a liar just pisses me off and should be called out.

I second this as strongly as I can.

A dumb opinion I can tolerate, the world is full of them... but a liar just pisses me off and should be called out.

I really think it should be enforced with the code of conduct tbh. Hell, I think it's there somewhere!

Again, easy to verify by reading Ed's post in Batman Collectors. Ed's friend is the CEO and co-owner of Hot Toys Japan. Ed was Hot Toys guest at their Batman exhibit. I knew Ed was going to Japan so I asked Hot Toys 1966 Batman questions and Ed was kind to forward the answers.
Are you talking about this guy when you say HT japan CEO?
https://www.hottoys.jp/magazine/mothot/3222.html

This guy is just a Japanese sales face and he doesn't know much about toys. I don't trust this guy since he screwed up the HT Anime line.

A friend of a friend of a friends moms son who went to college whose friend dated a girl who was room mates with the friend who knows the mom and dad of the security guy who is working the batman event talked to a guy who knows a guy who is friends with the guy who was at the show talked to Hot Toys Executives said since demand for the 66 batmobile is low it will not be made. But they are making an Aunt Harriet and Alfred 2 pack plus the Book Worm. Q3 release date.

That totally sucks about the car. Sucks hard.

But damn, an Aunt Harriet and Alfred set? And Book Worm? That's a pretty cool consolation, thanks for passing on this info! :woo

Keep the insider information please mods :lecture

Back