Hot Toys Bane teaser image

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? It won't allow the arm to even bend that much? No experience with the muscle body.

They bend at about 90 degrees.

Here's a pic of my old Dastan you can see how far it bends:

SAM_2333.jpg

SAM_2337.jpg

That depends on your pov I suppose. I think it was more a teaser just for fun, not an actual teaser. I mean, really, six months out? No way it would be revealed that early. So I consider this the actual teaser, and the other more of a behind the scenes/confirmation than a real teaser.

Then why tease it at all? We knew he was coming. Just got our hopes up that if it were revealed around the time the teaser hit, then we may have had it in our hands by the time the film hit.

396891_10150483961012344_58690437343_8941035_27035968_n.jpg

do you guys think there will be a dx?

does any one think they will release a dx?

hey void do you think there will be a dx?

and thats why the dx will come out after the movie

or take off the back of his mask

Well I for one dont want to spend an addditonal $50 just for a new jacket and pers.

i do

its not a dx

While catching up on this thread this morning, I may have discovered something. Now this is just my opinion, but I think MR KRAPOPPLE wants a BANE DX.
:wave:wave:1-1::1-1::lol:lol

not sure if i would buy bane.. i just don't like what they do with it in the movie. the comic ver+arkham FTW.

It was a teaser.

Teased us with a shot of the figure without showing it all off.

Then let me put it is this way. No one should have expected anything from that teaser, honestly. Logically, you should expect to see something as a result of this new teaser. No company is going to reveal a toy of this detail in full 6 months before a movie. Therefore, I don't consider the first "teaser" a part of the "regular" teaser schedule. I'd like to see Iron Man now, and Bane later after DKR comes out. Logically. Thanks.

Then let me put it is this way. No one should have expected anything from that teaser, honestly. Logically, you should expect to see something as a result of this new teaser. No company is going to reveal a toy of this detail in full 6 months before a movie. Therefore, I don't consider the first "teaser" a part of the "regular" teaser schedule. I'd like to see Iron Man now, and Bane later after DKR comes out. Logically. Thanks.

TDK Joker.
TDK Batman.

well i'd like to see bane now and ironman after dkr

I see, a pissing contest. Well have fun with yourselves. No point talking logic. This isn't 2008 anymore either, things change. Out.

Im pretty sure when they teased that bane in January that hot toys said it would be released before the movie......im assuming they then got word from wb that that wont be happening lol.

Calm yourself.

I was merely pointing out two examples as a counter to your logic. Wasn't a pissing contest.

All I'm saying is, companies (like WB) keep a much tighter lid on things these days. A few years ago things still leaked like crazy. I'd be surprised to see anything like Bane before DKR comes out.

How can my logic not make sense? Company A has a movie coming out, company B is making a figure that will reveal spoilers. Company A says don't release info about it until after the movie. Company C has a movie already out, company B has is making a figure from it. Which would you expect to see first? That's all.

Sorry, I've just run into a lot of.. difficult people on this forum in my short time here. I guess my logic is at fault. I don't care what figure they reveal first really, I just don't expect to see Bane next week. :monkey3

All I'm saying is, companies (like WB) keep a much tighter lid on things these days. A few years ago things still leaked like crazy. I'd be surprised to see anything like Bane before DKR comes out.

Sorry, I've just run into a lot of.. difficult people on this forum in my short time here. I guess my logic is at fault. I don't care what figure they reveal first really, I just don't expect to see Bane next week. :monkey3
im sorry for being a ass:lol :1-1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back