Hot Toys Bane teaser image

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this pose all the way :rock

batman-tom-hardy-bane-the-dark-knight-rises.jpg

Really? It won't allow the arm to even bend that much? No experience with the muscle body.

For some reason I'm actually really excited about this figure. I do like the costume, and I find the changes to the character interesting, I didn't think I'd want anything else from Batman than what I'm already getting. I hope Hot Toys does a broken cowl accessory, that would sell it for me no question. I'm not bothered by him not being a DX, but it does make presume they will do an EX eventually.

if this is a DX i may not be able to avoid it, i'm gonna try my hardest tho as i've spent all my HT money this year when IM and Hulk are payed for.

Teaser makes it look like he's taking a dump on the roof :lol

Hm...so hopefully pics will be out tomorrow when I get up?

With Joker we got teasers for a week or so before the full reveal.

Spider-man was over a month from the teaser. Iron man still isn't along yet THAT was teased before Joker and this bane :lecture

That depends on your pov I suppose. I think it was more a teaser just for fun, not an actual teaser. I mean, really, six months out? No way it would be revealed that early. So I consider this the actual teaser, and the other more of a behind the scenes/confirmation than a real teaser.

I don't expect to see Bane until after the movie comes out (unless they blur out any spoiler accessories), and Catwoman sometime soon after that. I hope we get a few more "regular" looking characters though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back