Hot Toys Bane teaser image

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Let the games begin!" pose ALL THE WAY.

bane-and-batman-in-the-dark-knight-rises.jpg

Maglor said:
I'll be posing mine with the jacket on, so a quick body swap should fix the problem... If I can find a 'with neck' body that isn't a muscle body...

Could always buy and extra Bane body but swap the arms to some regular arms

They have already teaser imaged this months ago so like the batman, spiderman,they revealed lately ,I reckon we'll get a reveal in the next 48hrs

Good idea. But I don't know how to swap TT arms...

Actually it would be cool it HT made this figure with swapable arms. So he can have muscle arms in the bare vest look and regular TT arms (also helps cut down on bulk) in the jacket. That seems like the best solution to me.

Actually it would be cool it HT made this figure with swapable arms. So he can have muscle arms in the bare vest look and regular TT arms (also helps cut down on bulk) in the jacket. That seems like the best solution to me.
Agreed! That would be amazing!

With DKR coming so soon I expect the full reveal to hit by the end of the month. Bit suprised we haven't seen Catwoman yet.

With DKR coming so soon I expect the full reveal to hit by the end of the month. Bit suprised we haven't seen Catwoman yet.

Revel next week unless its spoiler releated and they have to wait till the movie hits.

I don't think they have catwomen ready yet still in production courtesy of all the avengers that came before it

"Some people want to watch the world burn.

Bane is here to pull the pin on the grenade."

:rock

Epic quote from Tom Hardy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back