Hot Toys Bane teaser image

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in a featurette released today

Which is the best marketing of any Nolan film I've come across .. Mind blowing

But has minor spoilers

Wanna see? TDKR thread

'Dat line from Alfred' - reference to a quote in the featurette from Alfred in the film itself

What Zach posted is from a Tom Hardy interview, he's talking about Bane. Also from the same featurette

Yeah Maglor. You should watch it, I just finished it. So epic. If you have seen the trailers and the earlier TV spots there's only minor spoilers.

The question on my mind isn't "when will we see Bane," but rather, when will we see Specs and Pics of Bane. I think that there's a high probability that we could see most of the TDK(R) releases at SDCC. The fact that we got that teaser in December indicates that they may already have the Specs and Pics finished, and they're just waiting to publish them. In this case, that could mean that SSC has "custody," so to speak, and Bane's prepped and ready to put those surfing skills to the test in sunny San Diego, California.

Looking forward to the reveal, gotta say that these (second only to Angelica) have been the worst teasers in recent memory.

Both fairly far off not showing much at all :dunno

Looking forward to the reveal, gotta say that these (second only to Angelica) have been the worst teasers in recent memory.

Both fairly far off not showing much at all :dunno

Better teasers then Enterbay though

I'd love it if HT pulled an EB on Bane and had that ____er in my hands by the end of the summer. :pray:

We can dream. Just don't see how they are gonna meet demand personally. I think they will prioritize the new mms dx12 batman as that will be likely their biggest seller yet, and I believe the batpod will ship by the end of the year. Bane is 50/50 and as for catwoman she'll be next year for sure. Any other TDKR figs will be next year so I think holding out for a certain returning charecter / Gordon will be a long wait. They have all those marvel charecters to ship By end of year too..I'm curious to see what their SDCC exclusive will be. I'm sure it will be within the batman line..

I also think the arkham batman will be next year also. Basically anything announced now will be next year.

Bane is ghost riding. Man, I knew he'd be cool but not that cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back