Hot Toys Back to the Future Part III - 1/6th scale Marty McFly MMS616

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. I mean if a couple weeks ago wasn’t enough these two figures are total surprises. So out of nowhere, but I’m happy. This and Doc will need to be pre-ordered.

Last edited:
Instant buy for me, just wish the both came with swappable hair pieces so I didn’t have to only have the hat option.

Definitely a wonderful reveal! I’m in the boat of letting Part 2 Marty and Doc pass me by. Would never have thought these would ever be a consideration. Maybe HT will do them again in their current reissue phase.

Definitely a wonderful reveal! I’m in the boat of letting Part 2 Marty and Doc pass me by. Would never have thought these would ever be a consideration. Maybe HT will do them again in their current reissue phase.
Part II Marty & Doc will be highly sought-after now, assuming Hot Toys doesn't announce their reissue soon.

SPECIFICATIONS
  • PRODUCT CODE MMS616
  • PRODUCT NAME MARTY MCFLY
  • HEIGHT APPROXIMATELY 28.5 CM TALL
  • POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS 30
  • SPECIAL FEATURES NEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT WITH COWBOY HAT, DARK BROWN COLORED PONCHO WITH PATTERNS, FRAMED PHOTO
  • ARTISTS HEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
    HEAD PAINTED BY N/A
    HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A

The 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure specially features:

- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Michael J. Fox as Marty McFly in Back to the Future III
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
- Highly-detailed brown short hair sculpture with cowboy hat (non-detachable)
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 28.5 cm tall
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of accessory holding hands
- One (1) pistol holding right hand
- One (1) gesture right hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) dark brown colored poncho with patterns (with magnetic function)
- One (1) brown colored patterned blazer
- One (1) light grey colored striped shirt
- One (1) ivory colored under shirt
- One (1) pair of brown colored pants
- One (1) brown colored belt with bullets and pistol holster
- One (1) pair of brown boots
- One (1) blue colored cowboy scarf

Weapon:
- One (1) pistol

Accessories:
- One (1) bullet proof stove plate with strap (wearable on figure)
- One (1) pie dish
- One (1) framed photo
- One (1) photo of tombstone
- One (1) communicator with battery
- One (1) hoverboard
- A figure stand with movie logo and character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

Back to the Future is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLLP. All Rights Reserved.

© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Last edited:
Never thought we’d finally get 1985 Doc let alone 1885 Doc and Marty in both duster/poncho and clock tower photo looks. In for both!

See…am I the only one who wants the pink outfit? You could make him doing the moonwalk!!
They definitely need that one now, maybe a 2023 Toyfairs Ex?

Attachments

• 9C6D6CCC-DE4E-4BCE-9864-5EA93EEA0301.jpeg
    9C6D6CCC-DE4E-4BCE-9864-5EA93EEA0301.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 38
At the rate they're announcing these, I might as well ask for a Lorraine Baines Mcfly with/without the boob job and a time train.

Last edited:
I’m shocked, truly shocked. This looks amazing. The sculpts on both Marty and Doc look like great improvements. The costumes are just spot on. The depth of the accessories are welcome surprises as well. The thought of an interchangeable Delorean - wow, could that actually happen? It’s all too much. Who knows what they might announce next?

If they’re smart, they’ll reissue the DeLorean with the option to display it as Part I, Part II or Part III version.
As much as I would hope for this to happen, it probably won’t since the Pt3 DeLorean was all dirty and beat up. And since HT mission statement is accuracy, they will either not make them or make them separately since the core molds would be the same.

The sculpt is far superior than Pt 1 Marty 2.0, I feel like that was an unproduced prototype that HT dug up.

The sculpt is far superior than Pt 1 Marty 2.0, I feel like that was an unproduced prototype that HT dug up.
Yea, I agree that it looks better. Either the photos aren’t as soft or the paint apps to make him look a little older enhance the details.

These look fantastic. Will PO both. I hope the DeLorean isn't just for the photos. I really like the idea of releasing and deluxe version with swap out accessories for BTTFI, II & III. I'd probably end up getting 2. I'm guessing HT will reissue BTTF2 Doc and Marty.

Back