Hot Toys Back to the Future II - 1/6th scale DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember seeing a hot toys version of the Marty in disguise from part 2 at some point, would be nice if they actually released some different versions of him and doc. Mostly just hoping for a part 2 doc with better expression.
8E48A01D-AD36-4BB7-B70A-8F644BFF764F.jpeg

This would be a pretty easy custom. Just the hat and jacket I think.

Last edited:
As far as the wheels go, I wonder if it might be possible to just pull them partway out and keep them at more of an angle, like we saw in some shots of the movie? I seem to remember that working with the diecast model. And I always kinda preferred that look anyway.

Screenshot_20220218-140100_YouTube_1.jpg
Screenshot_20220218-140447_YouTube_1.jpg

Couldn’t resist. Ordered. Now I have to figure out where I’m going to display this. 1st world problem.

The marty head sculpt looks much better than the one I remember seeing before. Dunno if it's just bad memory(been years) or lighting

It doesn’t bother me that the wheels have the extra pieces standing out. I’m sure it‘s to add stability to the design

It looks like they might've just repainted/touched up the original sculpt. It kinda looks like his eyes are looking downward.

For certain they painted the Nike logos on the front of the shoes. That wasn't there on the proto.

But it would really be a kick in the pants for them to announce a 2.0 of Pt2 Marty in a few months .... then a 2.0 of the PtII Doc six months after that.

Tempted to order with Collectorzown on this one. Listed at $929.99, but they’ve got a code for 15% off through Sunday which brings it to $790.49 (total after shipping and tax).
What is the code? Might jump on this with them, have always heard good things about CZ.

Back