Hot Toys Back to the Future II - 1/6th scale DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. A lot of my collection is going to have to go to make room and pay for this. Probably wont be released until late 2023 - early 2024, so I got some time to make room for it.

Tempted to order with Collectorzown on this one. Listed at $929.99, but they’ve got a code for 15% off through Sunday which brings it to $790.49 (total after shipping and tax).

Just discovered this! They finally doing it 6-7 years after the 1st teased?
Very glad for BTTF lovers! It’s a cool announcement!
But my heart is crying for those who paid 2K on eBay six month ago…:censored:

Man..that sucks for them. I know by now..HT you just have to be patient..but they will eventually make what is teased

Man..that sucks for them. I know by now..HT you just have to be patient..but they will eventually make what is teased

Definitely not all the time.

I do wonder if they'll end up fixing the wheels when in flight mode.

Definitely not all the time.

I do wonder if they'll end up fixing the wheels when in flight mode.
They won't. This has looked the same since we saw it in 2017 at a Comic Con. They have changed nothing on it for the past 5 years except for maybe the height of the stand.

Don't expect Hot Toys to change anything on this.

I tried the time walker Toys check out, but shipping is not available yet, anyone knows what they charge for these larger items?

I wouldn't say crying. That's the risk in paying that much after-market. There's always a chance for a re-release or new version down the line.

They won't. This has looked the same since we saw it in 2017 at a Comic Con. They have changed nothing on it for the past 5 years except for maybe the height of the stand.

Don't expect Hot Toys to change anything on this.
Unless majority point it out on their social media pages, you're right, Hot Toys won't even acknowledge it. People are more happy to settle and pay with what's shown rather than ask for a better product.

The price isn't even unexpected. Iron Studios is charging freakin' 2K for a 1/10 Delorean with no features.

Aren’t those just the sunglasses taken from the original BTTF 1 Marty? I’m hoping for a rerelease of the part 2 figures but I don’t really see anything in their photo to think those are 2.0s.

Amazing. Came so close to overpaying for 1.0 so very very happy. Really hard to tell but those Doc and Marty sculpts look ever so slightly different, maybe just a repaint, but it could be just the lighting.

I was just looking at the trilogy posters yesterday. Looks like I'll have two DeLoreans. Hopefully it will be under $1K shipped. I'm sure HT will reissue BttF II Marty and Doc. Now I'll have to PO BttF III Marty and Doc in case HT goes for the Trifecta. Unfortunately, I can't see them producing the Mary Steenburgen character.

View attachment 563289
Clara is exactly the sort of unexpected “what the” figure that HT would actually do

Back