Hot Toys Back to the Future II - 1/6th scale DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how big the stand is
Does anyone know the height when it’s in the flying stand?
I don’t have it yet but the black base looks like it’s something around 40x20x5cm, the back right support around 20cm so the left one is slightly shorter and the front suppprt around 25cm. But these are completely made up numbers. What would I know LOL.

Who went on TBTTF ride? I was lucky enough to ride it in 2006 at Universal Hollywood, just before it closed
Neat video about the BTTF ride, someone upscaled the queue line & ride video.

That was a great ride. I also liked the King Kong ride at Universal. I remember getting stuck on the King Kong ride for about 15 minutes until they fixed a glitch. We were leaning sideways the entire time! :lol

Has anyone received their Sideshow BTTF II DeLorean yet? Has it begun shipping?

Allegedly almost gone. If you’re on the fence, might be time to decide.
A22F9E81-2083-4167-BA39-FB7541CF18F4.png

Damn.. that sucks. Might need to put down the NRD just to make my decision in case it sells out.

I know numbers were cut but part of me is wondering if this one is FOMO though. I mean it’s been up for like a year. Seems to be before production numbers were cut back. Just suddenly before it’s about to ship it goes to low stock? Seems a bit suspect.

Last edited:
Damn.. that sucks. Might need to put down the NRD just to make my decision in case it sells out.

I know numbers were cut but part of me is wondering if this one is FOMO though. I mean it’s been up for like a year. Seems to be before production numbers were cut back. Just suddenly before it’s about to ship it goes to low stock? Seems a bit suspect.
There have been quite a lot of in-hand pictures and videos showing it off recently. Fixing the wheels will have brought a fair few in that were on the fence.

Back