HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he was cut in half, that would've been better, but they didn't show that in the movie. They just showed him falling down. Don't get me wrong, I liked the fact that they fought one on one straight up, but the way he died was anti-climatic to me.

Like someone else said, the original Pred used superior tactics to kill off the squad. No help, just all him. He was the ultimate hunter. So I would think he be a lot harder to kill if he was that smart.

Yea I think they could have made it a bit more dramatic on how the 2 of them died. Barely saw any blood coming from Falconer. As for P1 he only used cloaking and projectile weapons towards those that were heavily armed with assault rifles. I believe he fought Billy face to face like how Falconer fought Hanzo. And he was very excited when he tore billy's spine out.

None of the AVP Aliens seem to have any problems (there may be some rare issues, but no huge mass-bought defects).
You just have the usual possibility of breaking the cheek tendons, but that's about it. Ol' Reliable indeed.

I have all the aliens and havnt had any problems with the rubber cracking or anything of that matter :yess:

If he was cut in half, that would've been better, but they didn't show that in the movie. They just showed him falling down. Don't get me wrong, I liked the fact that they fought one on one straight up, but the way he died was anti-climatic to me.

No help, just all him. He was the ultimate hunter.

He was a n00by, camping sniper, and the first time he went one-on-one with a person he lost... I wouldn't call that the ultimate hunter!

Can we please get back ont he topic of Hot Toys AVP figures please?

This continuing whos better than who is getting old...

i just watch again avp r and wolf is da man , so i think p2 elder +avp elder+wolf , will defenetelly kill the badbloods

Can we please get back ont he topic of Hot Toys AVP figures please?

This continuing whos better than who is getting old...

Followed by...

i just watch again avp r and wolf is da man , so i think p2 elder +avp elder+wolf , will defenetelly kill the badbloods

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

But yeah, in all seriousness, we gotta get back to AVP figures.

I would... but in all honesty, I'm crazy busy and have spent like three photo sessions with all my stuff. Minus Elder, but he only looks good in standing poses and I've done all I could with that.

Only thing that would help is getting some new AVP Preds :D.

My poor Celtic just arrived with a broken foot.:(:( There goes my dramatic pose. Anybody have an extra foot peg???:pray::pray:

You can probably go on eBay and buy a pair of Wolf Predator feet. They're fairly cheap and I think the pegs are the same.

my contribution :D

94922b20.jpg

b274db6c.jpg

Back