HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw thats crazy!:lol yeah I was on bing search engine just looking for a predator pic and that popped up and it took me to the site. I wonder who has that Predator now??

Aw thats crazy!:lol yeah I was on bing search engine just looking for a predator pic and that popped up and it took me to the site. I wonder who has that Predator now??

You can ask Crowinghorse. He's the seller and he's also an active member here on the freaks board. Really cool guy.

:lol Just saw my old post on that thread. I was the first one. Oh man I haven't been to Spawn.com in ages. I'm listed as guest now.

Yeah me too. How far has Mcfarlane Toys fallen? Jeez...so sad. I really do miss when they were cutting edge. :monkey2

You can ask Crowinghorse. He's the seller and he's also an active member here on the freaks board. Really cool guy.

I actually got a couple of his Icon Ironman customs off of him. Pretty sweet figs and an awesome boardie. God I think that was off of the Spawn forum too. Wow.

I figured I'd drop my own custom avp elder on here...
005-1.jpg

Here are some quick pics of of some classic AVP'S! Sorry it came from my camera phone so they aren't the best quality.
p_00580.jpg

p_00577.jpg

p_00576.jpg

p_00585.jpg

p_00584.jpg

p_00582.jpg

Yeah, the bio was one of my first attempts at a custom. Its meant to look really old and weathered. The axe is actually a mcfarlane from the last Lord Covenent they did. Another awesome figure... I just modded a new longer handle onto it.

I'm actually thinkin about doin some more work on him. Maybe add some beads to his dreads, a couple more trophies...maybe see if I can improve on his bio...

Back