HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are we even talking about Wolf? If there's any old Predator that'll rip 'em all a new one, it'll be the P2 Elder.

Having that said, as much as I'm ga-ga over all things AVP, I have to admit that they'd stand NO chance against the new Bad Bloods from the latest film.

Dude if Stans had a bigger knife he would of raped Mr Black then did some lines

after watching Predators a while ago i was thinking of who'd win in a brawl, the AVP's or the Predators? just thinking out loud and didnt want to start a thread on it (dont wanna make some people mad).anyway, i think scar, celtic, and chopper would beat these guys!

uhhhm. technically, these AVP trio are still under initiation, still newbies so to speak. combat wise, wont last long faced with seasoned predator hunters that hunt and kill their own kind.:monkey3

now i didnt mean to start sh.. , we all love our preds and that thought popped into my head when noland said they always came in packs of 3's so i thought i'd be an iteresting question, which is also why i didnt mention wolf or any other pred. if we were to name another pred, i'd put my money on Greyback and Wolf against either avps or berzerkers group...of course grey and wolf emerging victorious.

Wolf was a sweet design, wtf you talkin bout :monkey4

I'd say the P1 would beat them all - because he uses n00by camping sniper techniques.

Oh I agree, i meant his face is ugly, half green, missing jaw, he's knarly lookin, but hey that's a good thing in my book.

Oh I agree, i meant his face is ugly, half green, missing jaw, he's knarly lookin, but hey that's a good thing in my book.

Then I believe the term for that would be "badass", not "ugly" :lol

I think the missing mandible and the half-green-ness were because alien acid spilled on him at some point...

Then I believe the term for that would be "badass", not "ugly" :lol

I think the missing mandible and the half-green-ness were because alien acid spilled on him at some point...

DSC_0025_6733.jpg

...and the robotic arm upgrade.:monkey3

Oi, what's with the AVP-R discussion? I just realized :). Let's keep it AVP and let's keep it awesome.

IMG_1781.jpg

IMG_1782.jpg

Holy crap, those are cool. The Elder's amazing... and I just might steal your first Grid pose :).

Back