1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame Iron Patriot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome setup Soltari007! :)
Thanks, it took some time to wait for all the figures to release :)

I tried displaying with and without Rocket, but the figure just pops when paired with Rocket.

Ironic he looks better with another Rocket considering how well armed IP is 🤣
I think it’s the visual appeal of having the rabbit showing some attitude, atop this beast!

I wanted to delay my payment for this since I wanted to prioritize something else but I guess Sideshow disabled the option to change to flex pay for items arriving soon. I used to be able to do that.

Still no notice for this figure for me. I did get a notice for the rescue figure 40 dollars for shipping on that figure lol .

Last edited:
Got a shipping notice, too, for this guy. What surprised me was how low the shipping cost was. $18.65 to ship to me via UPS Ground to Chicago. I was thinking more like ~$25 given the size and weight of the figure.

I just think its weird to get an early processing notice for fat thor in september and then nothing, then no such notice for this until a charging soon email this morning.

I just think its weird to get an early processing notice for fat thor in september and then nothing, then no such notice for this until a charging soon email this morning.
It probably got lost or damaged. I could be wrong

Is anyone else's Iron Patriot still on "Preparing To Ship" status from Sideshow? Mine's been like that since Tuesday morning.

I was all in for this guy until I saw the height comparison. Shouldn't he be towering over these guys? Strangely, the mk 4 looks taller.
1m2.PNG
1m1.PNG

I was all in for this guy until I saw the height comparison. Shouldn't he be towering over these guys? Strangely, the mk 4 looks taller.
View attachment 546512View attachment 546513
the height was also noted on the justin's collection review, though he seemed slightly taller in that video than in this screen grab.

I was hoping for a flying pose anyway so its not a huge deal I guess.

Screenshot_2021-11-20-01-42-13.png

Just got mine and really loving it next to Rescue and Mk 85. And also certain that if/when they make a black and gray 'trailer' version of this suit, it'll be an Hour-One PO.

Back